Show You {Cole}

Your Pov

So me and Cole just got left alone in his house because his parents weren't here to begin with and now Marcus left to go train some chick.
"So why do you guys not read fan fictions anymore?" I ask Cole.
"You guys are dirty."
I laugh.
"And fan fictions get it wrong. They don't do it right. That ain't how you do it!?"
I giggle. "Then how do you do it? Why don't you show me what we do and what we're supposed to do?" I smirk and get wet thinking of how large Cole could be. I lick my lips.
"Weeelll... you guys start with just a make out session. But really, we just wanna get right to it."
I bite my lip.

Cole's Pov

Damn this hot chick with the big ass is gonna let me do what I want with her. Daaaammmnnn. Thank you Marcus for giving us the house to ourselves.
I take off all her clothes and my shirt in the process.
I go down to her entrance and tease her. I lightly lick it, grazing my tongue over it.
"Mmmmm" she moans quietly.
Then I surprise her by sticking my tongue all the way in her, tasting her sweetness. I pump tongue in and out of her and swirl it around for a good taste. Then she does me a favour, giving me more goodies by leaking out her orgasm. I slurp it all up, leaving her dry as the dessert instead of wet like the ocean how she was before I even touched her body.
I then lick her from her entrance up to in between her big boobies. I bite her nipple and eat her boob like I'm in a pie eating contest.
Then I leave my pants on the floor, and take of my boxers, having my dick fling out.

Your Pov

His dick flies out of his boxers and he's so hairy that I can't even see any skin. He's bigger than normal though.
I stop thinking once the tip of his dick is teasing me like he did with his tongue. Now, he finally slams into me, making me groan. I lift myself up and slam himself harder into me. "Ooohhhhh... Coooollle..." I moan.
"You can be louder than that." He says before taking a giant thrust into me, shaking the bed.
"Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!" I scream in such great pleasure.
I see him smirking and then he moves his body like he's a dancing ballerina, moving his dick inside me.
"So is this how its supposed to be done?" I manage to ask without it all coming out as a loud moan.
"Oh I've just gotten started y/n."
You smirk and then you guys both unexpectedly cum.
Then he continues on showing you "what to do".
And all you have to do, is just sit back and enjoy the pleasure.