All of Time and Space {Dalton}

You and Dalton have been dating for 3 years so on your 3 year anniversary, since you both love Doctor Who, you go all the way to Cardiff, UK to go to the Doctor Who experience and explore the world of Doctor Who.

You and Dalton had never had sex but you both have back when you had other serious relationships.

•••••

You guys found your hotel and found your room.
Its a Doctor Who themed hotel so when you walks in, you saw the bed was a TARDIS with the blankets as the inside of the TARDIS. The shower was also made to look like a TARDIS. The coffee table by the couch was a TARDIS console.
You set your bags down and got settled in.
Later, you were watching Doctor Who on the bed, curled up in Dalton.
You lifted your head a bit and looked at Dalton. "I love you." you reminded him and kisses end him.
When you guys pulled away, he said it back. But the kiss didn't stop there. He started to lay you on the bed in the center where the console of the TARDIS was and he started kissing your neck. He lifted his lips of your warm neck and asked, "Can I explore your body likes its all of time and space?"
I purr and jump on him so I'm now ontop of him.
He takes my shirt off and I do his and kiss his naked torso. He moans a little then move his arms from my waist, and places them on the clasp of my bra. He unclips it and flings it off.

Your Pov

My lips get to the tip of his black ripped jeans and I slowly remove them in a sexy way.
Dalton chuckles. "Y/n, you're killing me!"
I giggle and then decide to remove his boxers at the same time to quicken things up. As I slowly pull them down, it reveals a micro dick. I try not to laugh because I don't want to embarrass him.
When his boxers and pants are on the floor, he's completely naked and I place my lips on the top of his erection and leave small kisses everywhere before licking his micro- dick like a kiddie ice-cream cone, then putting it in my mouth like a ring pop.
He moans loudly.
I hope no one heard that. Whoops.
I stand on the bed on my knees and Dalton sits up, smiling at me. He rips down my shorts, then wraps his fingers around my thong and rips them down. He lowers his head and I open my legs more as his tongue explores my pussy.
When he's done with that, I sit down on my butt and wrap my legs around his waist, but what I didn't know, is that he was lifting his dick up so when I came to sit down on him, it went right in me, all the way.
I gasp and I sound like a little girl.
He then starts lifting himself up and down, attempting to thrust in me.
I just giggle and wrap my arms around his neck.
Finally, he's done with that so he lays me down how I first was when we started this and licks my whole entire body and giving me hickies on the top of my boobs.
Then I just lay ontop of him and we grind for about 23 minutes till Theres a knock on the door.
We stay quiet and hear a lady say, "Are you enjoying your stay?"
Dalton chuckles softly. "Yes. Yes, mam. Yes we are. Thank you!"
"No problem!" She says then we hear footsteps walking away.
Me and Dalton then burst into laughter.

A/n:

Sorry this ones kinda crappy.
Shemur😕