Fucking Hard to Not Walk {David}

Your Pov

David just got out of a football game. I'm a cheerleader too so I have to stay later to shower and everything.
Everybody had already left by the time me and David finished showering.
I heard a super load moan and for some reason had got me really horny. David and I have had sex tons of times but tonight, I want him to fuck me so hard that I can barely walk.
I'm so fucking horny right now that on my way to David, I rub my cl!t and I even just made my self orgasm.

Once I finally find David, I don't wait any longer. I let go of my towel and let it fall to the floor, leaving David gazing at my body.
I strut closer to him and wrap my arms around his neck and we begin harshly making out.
We go into out secret room in the locker room where we keep the condoms and a nice comfy place to fuck. Well, as comfy as it can get. Its a bunch of sleeping bags, pillows and blankets. But its the best you can do in a school locker room.
David drops his towel and grabs a condom. "You know what?"
"What?" I ask losing all my patience.
"I'm sick of this place. Lets go to the bleachers."
We run to the bleachers inside our gymnasium and he lays be down on the first seat with my legs over the sides.
He puts the condom on his massive member and jumps into my entrance.
"Daaaaaavvvvvaaaaaaddddd!!!!" I moan.
He thrusts so hard, it shakes all the bleachers. Then **snap**
"Ugh! Not again!?" David says.
"Could you tell your dick not to be so big fat and juicy?!" I yell at him.
"I can't help it! Im surprised I can even go in you!?"
I chuckle. "Oh please! I've had enough experience! Just forget the condom! They break on us all the time! It never does any good so what's the point, anyways?!"
He shrugs and jolts himself into me. "Fuuucccckkkk!!!!" I moan. "Daviiidd!!!"
He chuckles.
"Fuck me. C'Mon. Fuck me so hard I can't walk!" I order him.
He goes even faster.
"HARDEEEERRR!!!" I yell in such pleasure already. Then I start, "Oh David... mmmm... I'm cumin on ya."
"Almost there baby girl." he says.
Then we both cum inside each other and it feels great.
"Here, let me clean the up." David says before licking my entrance to clean me up.
When he's done cleaning me up, I slide up him like a snake and pop his humongous hairy member in my mouth. I eat it up like a sucker.
"Oh damn y/n. You got me good." David says before he comes into my mouth.
"You ate me, now lettme have that truffle butter." David says before putting his member in and out of me to make truffle butter. He actually eats it, then groops my boobs. He squeezes it as I stroke his hard ass member and we moan in each other's ears.
"Can you walk?" David asks me.
"I don't know... I think you might need to try one more time..." I smirk, biting my lip.
He thrusts, goes in circles, and bangs into me, making me not able to even walk.