Wolvstin

Jessica POV

The town was small, it was obvious as it took a total of three minutes to drive through. I am not a stranger to small towns, as I moved from one, but Wolvstin is about seven times smaller.

Our new house is beautiful. Two stories tall with a rustic feel. As soon as I walked over the threshold I felt at home. Not that I will tell my parents.

***RING***RING****

That must be the doorbell, but who would be coming over. I mean we just got here, I only have one of my boxes in my new room. I went to the window to peek, but the front porch was just out of my sight.

"Jessica, come to the door! Its some of our neighbors, and their son is hot. As in SMOKING!" Sometimes I wonder if my sister Janelle was adopted, but then again it could be me. Before I could answer her, she was running back down stairs. I followed at a more moderate pace, but still rushed because who wouldn't? If there is a good-looking guy on your front porch you go look, even if he is probably taken.

"-me is Keith." I made it down to hear a woman talking. Keith. Must be her son's name. Nice name.

I turned the corner as my mother was introducing Janelle, and here is the part where she usually says that she has another around here, Blah Blah Blah. I don't like meeting new people that much, for a reason, so my mom tells people of me when I am not there. But we just moved to a new town, so I kind of have to meet new people.

Before she got to in deep with her well prepared, well used speech about me, I butted in.

"Hello, my name is Jessica. It is nice to meet you." The woman looked to be middle-aged, a little younger than my mom most likely. The boy, the woman's son apparently, was turned away so all I saw was his blond hair. It was weird though, when I spoke both the woman and  the boy, sort of flinched, it was small but I recognized it. Maybe I just surprised them.

There was a few seconds of silence, before my mother stepped forwards to introduce out neighbors to me. "This here is Mr. and Mrs. Chandler, and their son, Keth wasn't it?" I almost said it was Keith, but then she would know I was there longer than she knew of. Also I finally saw the man, he blended into the bushes well.

Mrs. Chandler shook her head," No, I told you to call us by our first names." She stepped forward to shake my hand," My name is Jennifer, sweetie. That is my husband Dan and my son Keith. Keith turn around to meet Jessica."

Her hand was warm, but not to the point where it hurt. It still told me what they were though.

Werewolves.

Wolvstin, werewolves. Of course its obvious. How did I not see it.

That must be why they flinched, they couldn't tell what I smelled like.