Oh great

Jessica

The mother werewolf, Jennifer, let go of my hand at my quiet gasp. Of course they would hear it. The son had looked up at the same time.

His eyes were mesmerizing with a dark green, but still I could see the small circle of yellow that would grow when his wolf came up.

He did not stop staring at me for a while, but his nostrils flared searching for a smell. He turned to his mother and gave a slight nod. 

She smiled back, Turing towards my mom,"If you need help unloading Keith can stay." It seems like she is trying to set him up as my mom is me. I hope my mom says no.

Almost as if she heard me, my mom agreed, saying he could help me first.Thanks mom put me alone in a room with a boy werewolf.

It's going to be a long day.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Keith

After catching myself in a staring contest with my mate,I nodded to my mother,she's my mate.My mother smiled probably because she is thinking of having grandchildren running around. Not for a few years yet. Hopefully.

Jessica,my mate. So beautiful, but pain was hidden in her eyes someone hurt her. The thought had me clenching my fists for a second, but I remembered she is forever mine now. I will claim her and keep her safe.

When my mother offered my service to the Zoects, I was scared that I would get stuck away from my mate, or worse with her sister. But my fear was unfounded because her mother said that I could help her in her room.

I don't want to push her, but I.. no my wolf and I want her badly. And for us to tell her the truth about us quickly.