What happened

I am human, lets get that straight. I do not have a recognizable smell due to what happened a few years ago.

***********FLASHBACK***************

My twin and I had just turned fourteen a week ago. I was walking home from school, only a mile away, when a truck stopped in front of where I was. Two men got out, glancing at me before seeming to be changing a tire.

I was making a wide circle around them, but out of nowhere they turned around and  grabbed me. They had been waiting for me. I tried to fight but they were too strong, and they had sleeping drugs.

*********** END FLASHBACK******************

The men kept and tortured me for two years. During that time, I learned of werewolves, how to recognize them, and was raped several hundred times by different men.

My smell apparently changed after the first time my kidnappers came back drunk, they came in screaming at the man raping me for letting me escape. They preceded to experiment on changing my scent, and to see if they could change theirs. It killed any weres, but my scent changed every time.

My kidnappers had experimented on their coworkers slowly killing them off, until it was down to just the two of them. The day I escaped, they tried one last time. I do not know if the serum killed them, but the knife I shoved through their necks did.

Ever since, I have been careful on who I met. My family does not know about werewolves, or how many times I was raped, but they know most of the torture, beating that I endured, and that the fact that I was raped.

But it is my luck that the town we moved into had werewolves living right next door. And they will probably want to know more about me. Like I said just my luck.