Thursday, July 23rd, 2015

I'M SORRY FOR NOT POSTING I KEEP ON FORGETTING I LOVE YOU STAY.

Now that I have your attention.
I keep forgetting to write entries.

Now I've been doing every Thursday three classes including today and the past weeks that I didn't post.

Also turns out that you have to be 16 not 18 to get your blackbelt.

So first class I will go into full detail and laugh at myself. I was with my little brother and sister again and we had to partner up with our family members. Me being the third wheel I kept having to do everything with my imaginary partner who I name Bobby Jr.(don't ask I don't know)

We also just did our self-defense numbers and forms the whole time and I forgot the newer part of my form. (oops) and then my sister held it against me the whole day.

Second class was later so I had a break in between. I did the class with my little brother and sister again. My ankles started to give out and my uniform was still sweaty from last class like always. (EWWWW)
I was the third wheel of the family again. Me being tired started to set in. While we were doing these weird kicking combos the instructor (who is 3 years older than me and I might have a teensy crush on him) came over. Stopped. Then said,

"I was going to correct you but your actually doing really good."

Backhanded compliment? I do "actually" try really hard in every class to the point of my not being able to feel my right foot and ankle.

THIRD CLASS
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. Come back.
Ok. Last class there was a whole bunch of junior black belts my age. Then there's me the brown belt. OH OH ALSO i can get my next stripe if I have three more class. *yesssss*

Grandmaster Ha was also there, but luckily he took the junior black belts and black belts so I didn't have to die more.

But still. I got exhausted, then I got this burst of energy and I kicked like crazy and I started getting weird looks. So I toned down a bit and I got even more tired. We also went through form by ourselves. I remembered mine luckily and did it flawlessly. Not flawlessly actually I fell over once.

Also my sister was doing her red belt self-defense numbers on me (help me lord) and she did one move and really hurt my arm.(it's the same move as the picture but she brought her arm all the way to her knee).

End of the class we all got together and did standing situps. I only managed one and just half ones.

And that was class! I promise to remember I PROMISE YOU.