Thursday, July 9th, 2015

Now I wrote everything but it deleted itself so I'll be brief because I'm now annoyed and I'm nodding off to sleep.

I did three classes, each class is 45 minutes long. Turns out from the last time I did taekwondo that I had broken my toe. So that's awesome.

During first class I got my first stripe on my brown belt(YES!*FISTPUMP*)
and my sister actually came to class and did stuff. Her back wasn't hurting her as much so she tryed hard.

Second class was the same, more of do it on your own, plus I got to do all the forms up until my belt with the few blackbelts. I didn't know until recently, but you have to be 18 to get a black belt. Something to do with being a legal weapon. If anyone can explain, please, I want to learn.

Last class... Grandmaster Ha taught us(very few black belts were there ) so basically I died, it wasn't my cardio, my muscles just got so grog that it was almost impossible to most fast. It annoyed me.

There was some things my sister found out about leadership classes, we're you volunteer for a year and then Master Duk will hire you, I'm still confused about it so I'll do a whole other entry about it later.

Since I'm tired, and doing a bunch of 30 day workout challenges, PEACE!