Saturday, July 25th, 2015

Now I know this isn't on a Thursday or Tuesday, but my taekwondo dojang had a potluck and water fight at a lake.

We also had a class before the water fight so I'll tell you what went down.

We had all the adults and kids of all belt colours. I was the only brown belt. So we were going by belt the forms in front of the whole entire group. And while we were waiting, my friend chuckled "jocelyn", seeing as I was the only brown belt there. I just let my head hang as we all sat there cross-legged watching the blue belts.
Then my belt got calmed up so I jogged up to the front by myself, and the instructor did one thing I definitally did not expect, at all. He called up ALL THE black belts. This included the instructors who taught me. (The master was training us) so I just stood there thinking,

"oh god... what if I do my form wrong? What if I forget something?"

Now being on the grass the ground was a little uneven so I kept wobbling. I did my form and didn't forget anything. But since I haven't learned all of my form I just stood there waiting for the black belts to finish.

I was so just OUT THERE.

Doing my form with be black belts and other instructors as fellow students was really interesting. As I did my form I just forgot they were there and I tried to do my form good. I surprisingly didn't feel any pressure at all. I felt completely calm which really felt awesome, expecially while doing my form.

Afterwards we had a group photo and the kids were on one knee while the adults were standing behind them(including me) but then Master Duk came over and told me to join the kids on one knee. which also surprised me. But looking around I was the shortest(almost the same height) among the adults.

I ended up saying to my sister that I was so short I could pass off as a kid which she didn't respond to.

Now during the water fight there was two teams.

Sunscreen vs other team.

I was on other team. Now before it started I had already made some alliances, and withing the first 30 minutes I had made alliances with everyone and I was on good terms with my team along with our assult team. I had one dang powerful water gun that I didn't know at the time, but it hurt to spray others.

Not knowing this I sprayed my friend directly in the face with all my might.

His poor eyeball must be severely hurt because he actually dropping his gun and tryed to help his eye, I asked if he was ok and I'm pretty sure he was, then I asked him if he wants an aline which he replied.

"No!"

And walked away.

Then the people around me laughed and saying how I asked for an alliance after spraying him in the face.

I feel sorry for him but it is a water fight and he is the only one who I didn't have an alliance with.

Overall, good day!