Thursday, August 13th, 2015

Regarding me not posting it was because my dojang was closed due to the mats having too many damn air bubbles in them. Along with the bugs falling from the ceiling problem.

...
Also my sister was headbutt ed by my horse so she had a black eye and everyone kept asking her about it.
...

I did my regular 3 classes.

The first class was at 4 o'clock and we had little potato (let's call her Ra) and her older brother (call him len) I'm the class with us.

US being my sister, little brother, and I.

Now when we got to the building-

*we were driving len and Ra along with their mom*

PEOPLE WERE PAINTING THE GROUND AND STAIRS FOR THE BUILDING.

So we got to go in the back entrance which was interesting because it was made by the same brick that my school was made of. We went in, down some stairs, and through the asylum - like hallway. And yes. It reminded me of both an asylum and school.

So we get to class and there is only the people that I've known for all my years of taekwondo (which will soon be around 6 years)
And a few others that I've talked to over the years. So len and Ra go and get their cards and sit down.

RA WAS THE MOST ADORABLE PERSON EVER.

She's almost 5 but she looks like she's 3 and she's so little! The smallest belt is too big for her so it was just... AWWWWWWW

I got called and pulled aside during the beginning of class just to show len and Ra how to punch and Kiyap. And I went back to class.

Also the guy I kinda 'like'(let's call him lee) was there for all the classes. My sister told him I liked him last week so I just went on with class as usual. But Lee here starts to be nicer and I'm just giving him the 'what are you doing?' Look. He completed ignoring my look and was just super nice.

I practiced my form along with white-orange belt stuff.

Now NEXT CLASS.

We had a break like always between classes so that was great and all. We didn't have len and Ra or my little brother. It was another family class with just my sister.

We did forms, I picked up ANOTHER BUG for at least the 5th time that day.

Also I mostly did everything with one of my friends, she's around 30 and she had switched dojang around 2 years ago to our dojang. We ended up signing (American sign language) to each other. Now we only know a little bit but we mostly spelt out words.

The instructors kept on looking at us weirdly. And lee looked both surprised, amazed, and confused. We did our self defense numbers together over and over again. And we mostly signed to each other to talk.

So the grandmaster walked in and we all stopped what we were doing and bowed like usual. Then we continued. Lee kept on looking over at me and I was getting slightly annoyed. DO YOUR WORK STOP LOOKING AT ME.

So then we had a break between second and third class. Lee was leading the class in between and I had to stifle a laugh when grandmaster Ha asked him to leave right off the bat at the beginning of class. Ya I was sad, but the look on Lee's face was just-
*emotionless*

He walked right by me without saying a word or even looking. So he must have been a little pissed.

Then as the third class was about to start I look around.

There are no instructors.
Not even the master.
Grandmaster Ha picked a random student to lead the class and luckily the student knew what he was doing and led the stretches and warm ups. Then we all did a load of fancy kicking combos at the same time.

It looked so fancy and awesome.

Afterwards we all were scattered around to practice our forms. Now.
There was. ANOTHER DAMN BUG ON THE FLOOR.
So I went to pick it up and I looked up and Grandmaster Ha was just staring at me.
"Your not afraid of bugs."-Ha
Me: "no sir"

Then I just walk away and flush the bug down the toilet. Only to come back and find my sister and him talking about her eye.

Grandmaster Ha says my sister is living proof as to why he will never ride a horse.
Then I just add in my phrase.
"You don't lean over a grazing horse. Expecially my horse." And Grandmaster HA just laughed it off.

Class ended and I almost walked right up the stairs and I just stop. Realize what I'm about to do. Whip around and I loudly said NOPE. Then started walking the other way. A few people chuckled and I talked to the student who had to lead the class at the beginning.

Also regarding the leadership thing. I aparently get a discount for who knows what reason. Maybe because of my year out on injuries. But I could go in the black belt club along with my sister just for an extra 20 bucks. But then we have to pay a full 170 dollars for the leadership program separately. We can't afford that so the secretary(also another blackbelt)(also another friend) said she was going to talk to Master Duk about our situation to see if he can figure anything out.

SO THAT'S THAT BYE
UNTIL NEXT TIME

ADIOS!