Chapter 13- Where did she go part 2

A/N okay guys so apparently the last chapter I published back in October of last year only had half the chapter. I vaguely remember what I had planned. I published it around the time Wattpad was being glitchy or at least for me so yeah. I apologize so much for my crappie chapter 12... so here goes my first ever part 2 ending. :) Hope you like!! Also I just looked at the views and I feel like I'm going to sick. As I'm writing there is 1.83K reads. OMG THANK YOU.

"Kira time to go." Miss.manager said. I walked down the stairs. My dress stuck to my slim body. I got into the limo and it drove off. Off to Ouran. I thought. I couldn't believe I was going back to the school where I meant my first real friends. Every memory flashed through my head. I remember meeting them like it was yesterday. I remember when they found out, I forgot my contacts and they knew. I laughed to myself about how silly it was to get mad about it. It was one of the best moments in our friendship. When he truth came out. Once we arrived at Ouran I got out of the limo and went into the school. I went to the stage and set up my stuff. I then moved backstage and waited. The students filed into the seats as I fixed up my make up and check my hair one last time. I walked out on stage and started to sing.

'Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand
But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man
These nights never seem to go to plan
I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love, it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

Why am I so emotional?
No, it's not a good look, gain some self-control
And deep down I know this never works
But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love, it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love, it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me'

I finished my set and walked backstage to see my old friends, Kyoya, Haruhi, Kaoru, Hikaru, Honey-Senpai, Mori-Senpai, and Tamaki. They looked at me shocked.
"Ki-chan why didn't you tell us you were coming to visit?" Honey asked. I took a quick drink of water.
"It was a surprise." I smiled. I gave my friends massive hugs and followed them back to the host club. I smiled sitting on the couch.
"I really missed this." I said randomly. They all agreed. I happily nodded.
"There's something I wanted to tell you actually." I said smiling.
"What is it?" Hikaru and Kaoru asked in unison.
"I asked my parents and I'm allowed to stay here, at Ouran for as long as I want. I've finished my tour and I'm ready to get a better education." I said. Haruhi smiled and hugged me along with the rest. I smiled.
I think I've made the right choice!

Okay people! The song is Stay With Me by Sam Smith. This is the freaking end! I'm done! No more! Okay now I've finished. Hope you enjoyed. And I updated early!
thanks for reading!