Chapter 8

I arrived at my friend's grave only to see the host club and Emiko. I looked at the grave and saw her name on the tombstone. 'My best friends.' I thought. We won't ever see her again. It was her birthday. We were suppose to be friends forever. It was suppose to be a happy day but it's not. I want to cry not celebrate.

"Happy birthday." I whisper. I got on my knees and smiled at her grave. I want to see her. I miss my best friend. I didn't want to be here. I just wanted to see her. Not her grave but her. My best friend.

"Kira, I know this is hard but we have to do it." Emi said. She put a hand on my back. I stood up and gave her a hug.

"She's gone! She's really gone." I cried. Tears started to run down my cheeks and I couldn't stop crying.

"Kira, it's okay. We can go home if you want." Tamaki said.

"This is something I have to do." I told him. 'Rin this is my new family. These are the people who want to be my friends. Do you like them? I do. I hope one day you get to meet them.' I thought. I looked at her grave and smiled. 'I promise my friend one day we'll be together again!' I thought.

"Tama-chan is Ki-chan okay?" Honey-sempai asked.

"Yeah she'll be fine." Tamaki said. I felt a tear fall from my eye.

"I'm ready to go home now Tamaki." I said. Haruhi gently hugged me.

"When was the last time you saw you friends grave?" Haruhi asked.

"Actually, Kira's never been to Rin's grave. She was always busy. I called her parents a few times a year and she was never there." Emi answered for me.

"Is that's true?" Tamaki asked. We all climb into Tamaki's Limo and it drove off.

"With tours and stuff I guess I wasn't home." I said. 'I know the decision I have to make. Do I stay at Ouran with my family and friends or go back on tour? Is there a way I can do both? I loved to sing but I love my friends as well.' I thought. It's definitely going to be a hard decision but I have to make it. If I don't who will? If not now then when? 'Rin what should I do? I need a sign.' I thought. 'Anything would work as a sign.' I thought to myself as I sat in Tamaki's limo waiting to be dropped off at home. I need to decide what I'm going to do and I need to do it soon.

"Kira, you seem distracted. Is something wrong?" Emiko asked.

"It's probably from seeing Rin's grave." The twins said in unison.

"No I'm fine. I was off in thought I guess." I smiled.

"What are you thinking about?" Emiko asked.

"Whether I should stay at Ouran or go back on tour." I said. I knew what my friends would want so I couldn't ask them for help and Miss.manager would want me to go back on tour. Why does everything have to be so hard. It's all decisions, decisions, and more decisions!!!!

A/N I am sorry the chapters so short. I realize it's probably not the best chapter but the next one will be better. I hope.

Thanks for reading. <3