Chapter 1

(Grace's POV)
My mom dropped me off at the airport on my way to LA to go visit my Friend Emily. She's 16 and has an apartment with some roommates, it'll be fun seeing her since I live all the way in New Jersey and I haven't seen her in a year but the apartment is going to be so crowded. Somehow everyone in the apartment thought this week would be the most perfect time to invite all there friends to stay over. Emily said I might have to sleep on the ground. I'm also gonna be the youngest one there, I only just turned 15 a couple months ago and all Emily's roommates are older. Of course it's gonna be fun seeing her but it'll be so awkward in the house. Especially because they are all youtubers and will probably be shooting a ton of videos that I'm not supposed to be in. Anyways I already have my ticket so I go to the front then to the bagging and security and I get this weird feeling someone is looking at me. I got all nervous and scratched the back of my head. Then turned my head while hiding it under my arm and saw twins by the front who had just walked through the doors already staring at me. 'Great' I said feeling self conscious on how I look. I was wearing short black shorts and a big black and grey Nike hoodie that used to be my older brother Nathan's but I took it for this trip. I got through security and I sat in a seat curled up in a ball almost, made myself comfy and started reading a book before my flight left which was in about an hour and a half.

(Grayson's' POV)
Me and Ethan were on our way to LA where we rented an apartment for two weeks with our good friends Jack Dail and Aaron Carpenter. When our mom dropped us off we walked through the the doors and
"I called dips" I said looking towards the security checkout area.
Ethan looked in that direction.
"What?! That's totally not fair dude we just walked in the door."
"So I already called dibs if I had waited until you saw her you would have already called it."
"Whatever I guess that means I get Ashley" Ethan said trying to taunt me with my Ex girlfriend
"I've been over her for months I literally could care less if you want her."
The girl looked over at us, trying to be sly and scratching her head and saw me staring at her. I smiled and then Ethan and I walked over to the ticket place, then security. By the time we were at security I saw her sitting down reading her book over by the LA gate which hopefully meant she was on the same plane as us.

(Grace's POV)
I was reading my book for a little bit and then the twins walked over and sat right across from me, or at least the taller one did, he had a freckle on his chin while the other one had one on his cheek, thats how I could tell them apart. I chin freckled one was looking at me and I'd sorta smiled then went back to reading my book. I got out my phone and started texting Emily I feel like these twins are so familiar. I snuck a picture and sent it to Emily. While she was typing the chin freckled one sat right next to me. I slammed my book shut and didn't see what Emily had said.
"Bad ending?" He asked asking about the book. I was second used for a second and then started laughing to myself out loud. I leaned my head back and kept laughing.
"What's so funny?"
"You scared me that all." At that point I was crying a little I always cry when I laugh it makes a lot of people worry but really I'm only laughing.
"What's happening in the book let me see" he said and reached for me book.
I tired to stop him be he had already opened up my page
"You were on your phone?" He starts laughing and I start laughing too
"No no Hahahahaha I was reading it but then I started texting my friend but trust me I was reading it." Then I got a text from Emily and realize I had a bunch of texts from Emily all crew shots of Ethan and Grayson Dolan vines. I looked at it. So did he
"Oh my gosh this is you guys huh?" I asked looking at him all excited
"Yay you found us. You want a picture or something?" He asked
"No hahaha I didn't even know who you guys were till now." I told him
"Really?" He asked in surprise
"Ya really, let me guess, your Grayson"
"That's me," he said smiling really big"hahaha and that's my brother Ethan." Ethan half waved and went back to his phone
"He's just jealous cause he didn't call dibs first" he whispered to me
"You called dibs on me??"
"I know that sounds bad but if me and Ethan don't we'll both go after you and it'd be a whole big mess, ... sorry if that offended you." He said
"No it's, flattering actually" I said smiling.