Chapter 3

(Grayson's POV)
Grace is so cute! She has this little laugh and she's so easy to talk to it's awesome I can't wait to spend my time in LA with her.

(Ethan's POV)
Wow Grace is really hot, I can't believe Grayson got her with dibs before I even saw her!  At least she'll be with us for the next two weeks maybe I can change her mind about Grayson.

(Grace's POV)
So I guess I sorta fell asleep on Grayson's shoulder while on the flight.  I woke up to my phone buzzing.
"Wow I'm sorry" I got off of his shoulder
"No it's ok really it's fine." He said sorta whispering. I kept my head there and checked my phone.  'Someone has tagged you in a photo' Instagram notified me. I clicked on it and Grayson had posted a picture of me sleeping
"Grayson!" I whispered screamed and I pinched him
"Owe what?!" He asked while smiling
"You took this picture of me?" I asked
"Yeah, you looked pretty" he said and smiled at me
I smiled and laid my head back down on his shoulder. Hopefully he couldn't hear how fast my heart was beating. I laid my hands back in my lap and tried to fall asleep, after a good 10 minutes Grayson tried really slowly to hold my hand, I could see what he was doing because I wasn't asleep but he couldn't tell. He started touching my hand and I moved my hand entirely and interlocked our fingers into his lap. I could tell he was smiling and he let out a big breath.

(Grayson's POV)
I thought Grace was starting to fall asleep so I tired holding her hand but I guess she watched me struggle to hold it the whole time I was trying to because right when I was about to slip mine into hers she interlocked our fingers together and moved our hands into my lap. I let out a breathe of relief and smiled to myself. After a while I think she fell asleep but some guy named Nathan texted her, I couldn't see what it said but I stopped holding her hand. 'What if she has a boyfriend?' 'I barely know anything about her, buts she sweets and funny and pretty.. Uggg' I thought to myself. She must have noticed I stopped holding her hand cause she sorta looked up at me, then down at her phone. She put her mouth to my ear.
"Your really cute when your jealous" she still looked pretty sleepy, I looked at her confused and she went back to my ear and said, "Nathan is my brother"
I could feel my face turning red. I smiled at her and held her hand again, she kissed my cheek and laid back in my shoulder to fall asleep. She stayed asleep the rest of the flight.

(Grace's POV)
I don't know what I was thinking when I kissed his cheek, I was pretty sleepy I didn't think my body would actually do it when I thought it, but I did and it seemed like he liked it. But what if he has a girlfriend or something? I barely know Grayson. Besides what I know on their YouTube videos and vines and stuff but still. Uggg he's so good looking though hahaha.
I woke up when the plane started to land and everything was shaking and I squeezed my eyes shut and grabbed Grayson's hand and he started laughing.
"Not funny" I told him still keeping my eyes shut.  I didn't curl up into him or anything I tried to be stronger than that
I was all tensed up sitting back in my seat with my eyes shut and my hand gripping Grayson's really tight.

(Grayson's POV)
I think Grace is seriously afraid of landing.  It was kind of concerning watching her freak out so much. She just tensed up and froze. But by the time we landed she was fine and she called Emily who was already at the airport waiting to pick her up.