Chapter 4

(Grace's POV)
We landed and I was fine and I walked out of the airport with Grayson and Ethan to meet Emily outside and Emily freaked when she saw them.
"Do you think you could give us a ride? We were going to Uber but it looks like you have room and we live in the same building.." Ethan asked
"Omg yeah sure!" Emily said
We packed our stuff in the back and got in the car and again I sat I between Ethan and Grayson.  We got to the apartment complex and Grayson and Ethan were on the second floor and me and Emily were on the third.
"Ok so say hi to Jack and Aaron and make them go to bed and then just text me when it clear for me to come over." I told Grayson
"Ok sounds good see yeah later." He said
I went with Emily to the apartment. 
"You have to tell me all about your stay at casa de Dolan when you come back over alright." She said.  When she opens the door there were a ton a people in the living room and kitchen whom I didn't know.  'It's a good thing I was staying at Grayson's because it's way to crowded here' I thought to myself. It was only 10 so I ate some grapes and washed my face and changed into what I was gonna sleep in and got all my clothes together to bring over to the dolan's apartment.  I was basically gonna live over there for as long as these random people are living at Emily's.  I was wearing some use shorts and a random oneill tee shirt and at 11 Grayson texted me so I walked over barefoot holding all of our stuff.  I opened the door to there place and it was a lot different then Emily's.  The kitchen and living room was to the left and all the way on the left was a bathroom and all along the right side were four beds side by side but very spaced at the same time.  There were windows all along the opposite wall of the entrance door and it was very modern and nice.  Emily's apartment was more roomed off.  Anyways I set all of my stuff down by the couch and Grayson set up lights and a camera across from the couch so we could sit.  Ethan on my right Grayson on my left.  They started filming .
"Hey what's up guys. It's us we are back but it is not twin Tuesday??." Ethan whispered and looked towards Grayson with confusion on his face.
"No it is not it is very late on a Friday night but we are here with a special guest," he geustured towards me
"Hi my name is Grace." I waved towards the camera.
"And Grace is going to be staying with me, Ethan, Jack, and Aaron except Ethan and I are the only ones that know she's staying with us." Grayson said
"Hence the whispering because they are asleep right now." Ethan said and I laughed a little bit.
"And when they wake up we are going to catch their reaction of a girl in their apartment cooking them breakfast." I told the camera
"Your gonna make breakfast?" Grayson asked
"Ya" I looked at him "if that's ok, do you guys have food?"
"Yeah we have plenty" he said smiling at me.  We were just looking at each other when Ethan started "ok anyways we are all gonna go to bed now and Grace will start recording in the morning."
"Bye" we all said at the same time. We stopped recording and headed to bed. I made myself comfy on the couch and set my alarm for 10 in the morning to start breakfast.