Chapter 2

(Grace's POV)
Grayson is so cute! He does this little laugh thing and he's really flirtatious. While me and him were talking I got a text from Emily.
Emily- Are you on the plane?
Me- No I'm still waiting to board
Emily- Ok well when you get here there's a spot in my room for a blow up mattress
Me- Ok see you then!

"Great" I said sarcastically
"What wrong" Grayson asked looking concerned
"Ok haha well I'm supposed to be staying at my friend Emily's apartment when I get to LA but there's only room for me on the ground in a blow up mattress."
"Oh that sucks.." He looked over at Ethan, " ethan how many bed are at the apartment we got?"
"Like 4 but me you jack and Aaron are gonna be sleeping in them" he said
"Oh" Grayson said looking back down
"But there's a big couch" Ethan said
"Yeah! There's this big couch, way better than a blow up mattress You could totally sleep at our place!" I looked over at Ethan, he nodded agreeing
"Well where is you place?"
"It's off 14th street and cedar I think"
"Hey that's close to Emily's place, ok let me just ask and see if that's alright with her."
I texted Emily
Me- EMILY the Dolan twins just invited me to stay at there place while I'm here cause they don't want me sleeping in the ground they live right by you though do you think that will be alright if I sleep at their place? We will still hang out.
Emily- YES OF COUSRE omg we all need to hang out I wanna meet them!
Me- Ok awesome! I'll see you at the airport!
Emily-alright have a good flight!

I turned to Grayson "I can stay with you guys!"
"Awesome!" He got over and hugged me and we both started laughing.
The lady over the speaker called our flight so we started heading to the gate.
"Do you wanna sit next to me?" Grayson asked me
"Sure"
"Hey what about me?" Ethan said
"I'll sit in between you guys" I concluded
"Sounds good" the twins both said in unison and looked at each other than back at me. We boarded the plane and Grayson started making a video of us going through the little tunnel the in the plane, loading our bags, and he sat at the window them me then Ethan on the isle seat. So he was taking a video of us taking off but we had time before that happened. I took a picture of Grayson looking out the window and posted it on snapchat. Immediately getting snapchats from friends asking if I was really with him. I ignored it then took two more pictures one of Ethan looking sad with the isle and one with Grayson looking happy with the window and posted it on Twitter saying 'two different types of people' and then I tagged them. They retweeted it and that's when I started getting more followers and people were asking if we were dating and why I was with them.
"Geez these people are fast" I said because within 2 minutes my phone was blowing up.
"Oh yeah they are awesome" Grayson said, it was amazing how positive he was about it. Grayson and Ethan started talking about how they got famous then, "Grind on me!" They both said, looked at each other, and laughed, "after we posted that everything went uphill from there" Ethan said
"And we met so many people and fans and so many good friends that we have now. Like Jack Dail and Aaron Carpenter who are going to be your new roommates" Grayson said smiling at me.
"Wouldn't it be funny if you didn't tell them and when there asleep I'll crash so when we all wake up they'll be like what the heck." I said
"Oh my gosh yeah we can make it a YouTube video prank. I mean it's not that big of a 'prank' but they'll be so confused Hahahaha"
"Yeah totally ok so You can text me when they are asleep and I'll come over and sleep too and I'll wake them up"
"Awesome Hahahaha" Ethan said
"So I'll just get picked up by Emily's from the airport at like 9 when we land and hang out with her and you guys go to bed before 11, tell them you have jet lag and need to sleep it off" I told them
"Ok we'll try." Grayson said

*sorry that was all Grace's POV but whatever lol*