Chapter 5

(Graces's POV)
I woke up and my voice was all raspy but I took the camera and started recording.  My hair was a mess but my skin was surprisingly clear so I just had fun talking to the camera.  You could barely tell I had shorts on but I didn't change.  I put the camera on the counter so you could see me cooking and the bedrooms in case any of the guys were to wake up. 
I got out eggs, milk, cheese, spinach, bacon, and some butter. 
I mixed a ton of eggs and milk and a little cheese in a bowl and mixed it all up and poured it into a huge pan.  And it started cooking but the bacon is what became really loud.  I heated up the pan, and once I put the bacon on the sizzling was so loud I was sure they would wake up.  Within 5 minutes Grayson was up and he was telling me how good everything smelt.  Then Jack woke up and sat at the island without even realizing I was a complete stranger to him.  He was still asleep but gingery I guess or els he wouldn't have gotten up.
"Jack your eggs are ready."
"Oh tha.." He looked at me and Then Grayson
"Who is she what the hell." He got up and looked over at Ethan who had just waken up.  "Whhhatt is going on."
We all started laughing besides him.  Grayson told him while I served them three some breakfast.  Aaron woke up last and we told everyone to pretend that I wasn't there, like he was imagining me.  I thought it would never work but he seemed so tired that it might.
"It smells so good I just have to get up." He said as he got out of bed.
"Who's the chick." He asked with his eyes still halfway closed. 
"What?" Ethan asked
"The girl cooking the food"  he said
"There is no girl. I cooked this food." Grayson said as he got up and stood right next to me
"Alright very funny who's the girl." He said trying to laugh.
"There is no girl, now how do you want your eggs?" Grayson asked
Aaron came over to me and poked me.
We all started dyeing laughing but Aaron was still confused.  I was crying laughing into Grayson's shoulder and Jack was on the floor and Aaron looked even more confused which just made everything funnier. We finally stopped laughing and told Aaron.
Then I looked at the camera and did and outro and Grayson and Ethan popped in at the end saying "peace" at the same time. 
Then all ate breakfast together.
"Ok well I was gonna say lets all go to the gym downstairs but idk now." Jack said
"Why don't you know? You don't think I work out? I wanna go to the gym" I told him
"Ok awesome lets get changed and go." Ethan said
"Wait we have to clean up the kitchen." I told them.  They looked at me with surprise.
"What we can't leave it like this." I told them. "I'll put everything away and clean the counters if you guys all do the dishes."  There were barely any dishes, I was doing the hard work.  After the kitchen was spotless I took my clothes and changed in the bathroom and was ready to go down to the gym.  I texted Emily to come with us but she said she hadn't even eaten yet, so I told her we'd go for lunch around 1:30, it was only 11.  She said that sounded great.