Chapter 2

I'm back from my trip. It was really good. I'm trying to update one chapter of each book each day. But I can't promise. I'll try though. 

3rd person P.O.V

Everyone was now on the plane.Riley, Stuart and Farkle all sat in the middle back row. They sat like Riley, Stuart and Farkle because Riley wanted to communicate with Maya.On the left hand side they sat like Cory, Lucas and then Maya and on the middle 2nd to back row was Ava Leanne and Emma in that order as well Ava and Emma are just as likely to fight as Lucas and Maya. And then in front of Cory was Auggie then Dewey  and Topanga. 

"So Maya do you wanna make up?" Lucas asked in his polite voice."I mean we can be friends. well we are most of the time but I just thought we will be seeing each other everyday for the next two months so I thought we should at least try to get along"

"Who said we was ever friends cowboy?" Maya asked stubbornly. 

"No one I just thought we could at least try" Lucas told her at the same time as locking his eyes with hairs, Lucas has never noticed that they was ocean blue. 

"Fine. Not now. I'm tired." Maya replied with a yawn and starting going to sleep. Maya head was leaning over the side so he picked her head up and rested it on himself and put his arm around her and began to wonder whether he stared to have a crush on Maya Hart.He was tired still as it was 6.00 in the morning but he couldn't sleep. He was too focused on Maya. Not noticing that one certain happy girl named Riley Matthews was looking their way.

Riley thought that they made a cute couple and started taking photos of them both and put them all over her John Quincy Adams (made that website up. It's like the slap on Victorious) page and changed her status to "Maya is sleeping on Lucas and he is looking at her. Operation Laya is on its way even though Maya will not be happy Lucas will be. 6 hours later they arrived in L.A and Maya still didn't wake up so Lucas carried Maya to the hotel.

Sorry its short. The next one should be longer.