Chapter 13

Hi guys sorry I haven't updated since Sunday. Monday I was tired and yesterday I had lots of homework to do.

Maya's P.O.V

The family have invited me out for a meal. Mr. Thomas (Kira's Dad) is having a meal with the main character from his new television series. And his or her family. They are very rich so we had beautiful dresses to wear. I decided to wear the pink one (above) and Kira wore the purple one(above). She decided to leave her straight and I curled my hair. Kira did my make-up and I did hers. Our shoes was also fine. We had 4 inch heals on. I had white and she had black. We walked downstairs and slowly walked into the limo wear Ed and the parents was waiting.

"You girls look beautiful." Ed told us.

" Thanks.You do two" I told her being polite.

"Where is Jessica?" Kira asked him. Jessica is his girlfriend. She came round yesterday after I finished watching Gossip Girl. She looks like Victoria Justice. Everything about her is the same except that her hair colour is red. She is very pretty. She is kind as well. She comes from Manhattan so not far from where I come from. I live in Brooklyn but I so sometimes go with Riley to Manhattan to shop a and stuff like that. About once a year for our friend anniversary which is September 5.

"We are picking her up now"

Lucas's P.O.V

Where is my beautiful Maya? I wonder if she's okay. We are all sitting around trying to eat dinner. Mr and Mrs. Matthews are sitting across from Riley and Farkle. Auggie and Ava and Doy and Emma are all on a double date on the table next to them. I'm sitting across from Mr. and Mrs. Minkus.

"Are you okay Lucas?" Mrs. Minkus asked me.

"I'm trying to be" I replied. I can't forget about Maya. You can't kill feelings. I've learn't that lately. Its impossible. I wonder what she doing right now. Is she okay? If its living in a mansion or having a nice life I'm okay with that. I know what you're thinking. She is having rich people spend money on her and she isn't telling you who or where she is. She is selfish. The thing is though she isn't being selfish doing that. She lied because of Heath. Its like that when you're in love. Nothing else in the world matters.