Chapter 17

No one's P.O.V

Everyone has been back for a week. Cory was sorting out his lesson plans and for the gangs senior year he had them to teach history/life lessons again. That should be new for Kira. This is his new sitting plan for that class.

Kira  Maya  Riley  Smackle

Zay  Lucas  Farkle  Charlie

Dave Sarah Darby  Yoki

Billy Missy  Brenda Brandon

They all sat down to begin work as it was lesson one with their PSHE teacher Mrs. Green.

"I rember when I was your age I was a regular teenage girl. I was proud. Please don't be afraid to be who you are.  Maya you are the it girl. Its because you have a great sense of style (She has her old style because that was my favourite but I still like her new ones and Riley's clothes.) Riley you are the queen bee like my best friend was because you are so kind on the inside. Darby you are so good are so good at matchmaking you have brought happiness. Sarah you are so good at English you are one of the top sellers in America. Missy you are so protective you have made others safe from harm. Brenda You have become so secure to let others listen they now know how good you are on the flute. Smackle you always admit to your mistakes which makes you have more friends and they learn to love you as as sister or  more with one person in this room. Farkle  you know your friends love you know matter what you make yourself and others happy because you being who you are. Yoki you love Darby so much others adore you. They also love you because you are kind hearted. Billy know that you don't get jealous you are the most supportive friend someone could get. Charlie you treat others so well you made everyone love you as a friend except for Missy when something bigger is going on. Zay you always make everyone laugh you are defiantly the best joker I have ever meet. Dave you are supportive you have made everyone have more confidence. Brandon you're rebellious attitude was just an act but now you're shown who you are you have become the top of the class in WoodWork. Lucas you are so cute and romantic you have made Maya the happiness I have ever saw her.(next chapter). Kira I understand people at your private school didn't like your because of your parents being world famous. I also understand you are the bad girl but that's only after you are finished all your work. You are very clever people will like you here. What I'm trying to teach you is to never believe you are not good cause you are in your own way and if anyone ever tries to change that. Get them out of you life as you cannot succeed with mean people like that."

Everyone in the class smiled at their comments.

"You'are a reallyn good teacher Mrs. Green. You are the female Cory Matthews" Maya said to her and Mrs. Green smiled back.