Chapter 19

no one's p.o.v

The day is finally here. Lucas and Maya, Zay and Kira and Farkle and Riley all got married. Ten years ago they would never have thought that they would be married at the age of 27. They are so excited.

Kira's wedding dress is blue(middle one). She had her dark brown hair curled and in a bun. Her vile was pale blue. She looked stunning. Her flowers are red poppies. Her groom Zay had a white shirt a blue bow tie, black trousers with a black jacket.

Maya's dress is white(left one). She has her dark blond hair curled and down. Its gotten so long it goes right down her back. Her flowers are white lillies. Lucas is wearing a grey jacket, black top, grey trousers with a white tie.

Riley is wearing a pink dress(right one). Her hair was straight and tied up in a messy bun which really suits Riley. Her groom is dresses in white trousers and jackey, his top is grey and his bow tie is pink, Riley's flowers are red poppies.

(I have no idea how a triple wedding would go so please go along with it even if its wrong)

On the left side front row was Kira's mum , brother, Jessica, Topanga, Auggie ,Ava, Katy and Finn(10 year old). On the right side was Lucas's parents and brother, Zaya's parents and sister, than Mr and Mrs. Minkus , Emma  and Doy. The girls friends and families was to the left and the boys was to the right.

First to walk down the isle was Hannah(Kira's flower girl) and Luke (Zays's best boy) than Jenny and Nate(brides maid and grooms men) and Taylor and Harry (lady of honour and best man). Finally Kira and her father came down the isle because ther crowd just stood up.

"Do you Zay Dylan Babbineaux take Kira Laura Amy Thomas as your wife. To be honest and to love forever"

"I do"

"And do you Kira Laura Amy Thomas take Zay Dylan Babbineaux and your hisband. To be honest and love forever.

"I do"

"You may now kiss the bride"

They kissed and walked to the side.

Farkle got ready for Riley coming.

First was the best boy and flower girl Vanessa and Chuck, than the bridesmaid and groomsman Serena and Carter. The lady of honour and best man Derby and Yoki. The crowd stood up and Riley and Cory walked down the isle.

"Do you Farkle  Jason Minkus take Riley Dynasty Matthews as your wife to honour and love forever"

"I do"

"And do you Riley Dynasty Matthews take Farkle Jason Minkus as your husband to honour and love forever"

"I do."

"You may know kiss the bride."

They kissed and walked to the side.

Blair and Dan the best boy and flower girl walked down the isle, than Hanna and Caleb the bridle maid and groomsman. Sarah and Dave walked dow the isle as the lady of honour and best man. The corwd stood up and Maya and Shawn walked dow the isle. Lucas couldn't take his eyes of the blonde beauty and she couldn't take his eyes of him either.

"Do you Lucas Oliver Friar take Maya Penelope Hart as you're wife to honour and love forever"

"I do"

"And do you Maya Penelope Hart take Lucas Oliver Friar as you husband to honour and love forever"

"I do"

"You may know kiss the bride."

Later at the reception they was all having their last dance before they left for their honey moon.

"Today is the best day of my life." Kira Babbineaux said to Zay.

"Mine 2. I got one 5 letters to say to you." he told her.

"And what are they"

"I, L, U, V, U" He told her.

"I love you two."

Riley and Farkle were dancing very slowly.

"Farkle I  Iove everything about you. " she said to him

"me 2. "

They stopped dancing and locked eyes. Farkle pointed at himself than did a heart than pointed at Riley who did the same just did a two as well at the end.

Maya and Lucas were dancing the usual speed.

"Lucas. I've got something to say."

"Maya you can tell me anything"

"8 letters 3 words" Lucas smiles when she said that as it means I love you.

"3 words 8 letters back" he said to her.

They all left to their honey moon. Riley and Farkle are going to Disney Land Paris for a week than just Paris.. Maya and Lucas are going to Monte Carlo for a fortnight and Zay and Kira are going to London for two weeks.

I hoped you liked the chapter. Have you been to any those places. I've been to London and Disney Land Paris but never just Paris or Monte Carlo. I you haven't been. What other places have you been.