One body two souls

I walked back in to shredders layer and got everything ready, as soon as it was ready I sat in a chair and waited.
Dark shadow was still passed out as everyone stared to wake up Kari was the first one out and noticed me.
"What are you doing Dark Shadow?" she asked
"It's not Dark shadow it's Donatello" I said pulling a rope the smoke alarms went off as the bottom three floors went up in flames.
Kari looked at me then looked up as the sprinklers didn't turn on I looked at the door as the Shredded walked into the room.
"What's going on?" He asked
I looked up at Shredded "I'm taking you, Kari, and the foot down" I said, all the sudden I felt a pain in my head Dark Shadow was waking up I had to make this quick. I grabbed a remote and pushed a button some metal ropes grabbed Shredded and Kari I through the remote and the ropes tied me to a chair just as Dark Shadow took control back.
When I opened my eyes I saw that Splinter and the others were gone but Kari and Shredder were tided to the wall by Metal ropes and I was tided to a chair I herd the fire alarms going off.
"So this is your great plan Donnie boy well you will have to do better then that" I said jumping the chair fell back and broke but the the metal ropes just tided around me.
"Oh your good" I said Kari and Shredded just looked at me.
"I am not going to die here because of you, get out of me" I said closing my eyes and started to push him out "GET OUT OF ME" A loud crashing sound made me open my eyes I saw that the fire had made it to the top floor were we were on, the building started to collapse.
"So we are going to die here" I said starting to pass out from smoke inhalation.
"This is braking news a science building caught fire and burned to the ground the Firefighters were able to put it out but not before is collapsed they are searching through the wreckage but so far no bodies or survivors we will bring you more new as we find out this is-"
"Hey what are you doing Mikey we were watching that" Raphael said with anger Mikey just looked down.
" Donnie told me that we won't see him again that he was going to end" Mikey said falling to his knees crying.
Leo gently hugged Mikey "it's ok Mikey Donnie is strong and thought that is they only way he had one body but two souls were living in it" everyone fell quite. Master Splinter looked around eyes sad "your brother was a genius if only I hadn't been so hard on him, he was just a boy" Splinter said tears falling from his eyes.  April sighed " we all played a part in Don leaving he was just trying to help but all we could do was blame him when it went wrong we never stopped and blamed are selfs"
Raph closed his eyes breathing trying not to cry, KC looked at his friends and knew that he couldn't do any thing to make them feel better.