Are you Dark Shadow or Donatello

Before nightmare left I told him to tell the others I got him with a gun that made his eyes look like they were different "just get them here I will beat them" all the sudden I was knocked out when I woke up Night mare was out cold I went into my lab it was completely destroyed and Death Blade had been tied up Shredder came in to the room he looked at me "did the plan work" "yes" he walked away, now Raph was going to lead the family here, I started to untie Death Blade when there was a sharp pain in my shoulder and I passed out "what are we going to do about him" "I don't know" I slowly opened  my eyes I was chained to a wall and my old family was standing in front of me "you are awake my son" Splinter said with sadness in his eyes "sorry but your son died the day I was born" "what the shell dose that even mean" Raph said with anger in his voice "they day that Dark Shadow was born Donnie died" I said they all looked at me "you can change your name and your look but I know Donnie is still in there" Leo said I stared to laugh then I stopped "you might want to untie me" I said "why would we do that" Leo asked I looked at him "will make you a deal tell what shredder did to you and we will untie you" Mikey said. I tried to stand up when I did I got pulled back down by the chain I stayed silent they all looked at me "the shredder was more of a family then you ever were I was an outcast in this family but know I'm going to win now" I jumped back and a can of sleeping gas was released everyone passed out I held  my breath Kari gave me a gas mask and broke the chains I stood up tie them up Shredder is going to be happy with what we got.

when we got back we took their weapons and separated them before they awoke after that I went to my lab and shut my door I looked in the mirror "why do I feel bad that I'm going to hurt them they weren't- I mean" I fell to the floor "what's going on why am I worrying" I punched my wall stood up and left the lab father was going to be home soon I was scared was I Donatello or Dark shadow?