Please dont cry for me,just remember the good times.

I looked at my family and friends knowing that they would be killed because of me I couldn't let that happen. I closed my eyes and consented I slowly was able to move my hand then arm I opened my eyes and grabbed the gun Dark Shadow still had a tight grip on it so when I grabbed it it made him pull the trigger all a heard was a loud bang then I felt pain I looked to see I got shot in the heart Dark Shadow fell to the ground holding his chest "you fool now we're both going to die" he said as he started to bleed as well "so be it as long as my family lives" I say I looked to see my brothers and father all running towards me tears in there eyes "Donnie why- why did you-" "Because Raph I didn't want to see y-you get hurt" I said as tears form in my eyes Master splinter latest his hand on my cheek "my son what you did was foolish bu-but brave" he said as he started to cry Mikey looked at me crying "I-I'll go get leather head h-he can fix you, right D" I smiled a little "I-I'm sorry Mikey but he can't do anything f-f-for me" I say pain hitting me. I look at Dark Shadow he is trying to get away but can't tears in his eyes he looks at me and smiles a little "y-you have your family-b-back" he said as he takes his last breath his eyes closing and his body goes limp I bit my lip as I try not to cry. I see everyone crying "h-hey please don't cry for me just remember the good times" I say I look at Everyone "r-remember when I was little and I was really shy and you-you guys tr-tried to help me" I say as I smiled Mikey smiled "remember when you were trying to make a solution and it blew up and we all had to clean and it changed k to who can clean up the most" Mikey said I laughed a little my body started to shake I knew I was almost out of time "f-father can you sing to me please" Master splinter looked at me nodded his head and started to sing I smiled a little as my eyes slowly close the pain fades away.
~Splinter~
I slowly stop singing and I check his pules I feel nothing I take a shaky breath "he is gone" I look down and then slowly stand up "I will go grab a blanket to cover him with" I say and start to head back to the layer when I get there I fall to my knees and cry "I'm sorry my son"
~Leo~
I held Mikey as he cries I tried to hold mine in but I can't "I-I'm so sorry Donnie, rest in peace my dear brother" I look at Raph and I see him on the ground crying I gently touch his back "r-remember what he said Don't cry for him just remember the good times" Master Splinter comes back with a blanket and a stretcher we get Donnie on it and cover him with a blanket I look at were Dark Shadow was but there was nothing there but a shirt a bloody I pick up the shirt and we head back. We lay Donnie down I look at splinter "we will Barry him tomorrow for now say your goodbyes" he said as he payed his hand on Donnies head "my son you will always be in are hearts but please rest in peace knowing we love you"