Mikey

I looked at Shredder I was mad "I'm ready to train" "then let’s start" he said standing up.

 Three months have passed since I last saw my brothers my look has changed I am ready to leave my father’s layer and fight my “family”. “You are ready for your plan to take place” Father asked  "yes father I will not lose" I said "good then go and take Kari with you" both Kari and me left "what do we do first Dark Shadow" "first we need April she will be the bait" we went to Aprils house she wasn't there then we went  to her school she wasn't there ether so went to the layer no one was there the layer had been discarded "what will we tell the Shredder" "we won’t this makes the game more fun" I said smirking we went back to the Shredders layer and I went back to my lab I still had a few tricks up my sleeve after a few hours I came out of my lab with a new invention "all I need is some of their DNA and I will be able to track them down" I left for the layer again but this time when I came back I hear someone "what if we run in to Donnie" sounded like Mikey "we won’t if we are really careful" that was definitely Leo "we need to be fast guys" April that is her voice I was quick and silent and I nocked all of them out looks like I was right I took a part of Mikeys nun chucks and put it in my invention I grabbed April and left I knew I could not stay there long because the rat would come. when I returned to the Shredders layer I tied April up took the invention and waited a few hours had passed and April woke up "were am I, who are you" she asked panicked  "so you really don't remember me well my old name was Donnie but you can call me Dark Shadow" I said not looking at her "WHY DID YOU BETRAY US YOU LEFT US WHY" she screamed  I stayed calm like my training taught me "because no one needed me and this life is more fun pulse you think I turned your dad on purpose so just be a good girl and be quiet I only need you to bring the idiots  here and if you’re not quiet then Kari could always use you as a punching bag" I said. she stayed quite a few hours had passed then it happened they all showed up even Splinter "who are you and why did you take April" Splinter said  "what you can’t even recognize you own son" I said smirking "you are NOT DONNIE" Leo said  "your right my name is Dark Shadow now oh and Leo I brought you a friend, Kari" I said  Leo looked really surprised then all the sudden Shredder dropped  from the roof and looked at Splinter "father what are you doing here" Kari said " Yoshi long time no see" Shredder said "oh and Raph hope you remember fish face" I picked up April "oh and Mikey your opponent is me unless you want April to die follow me" he followed I threw  a smoke bomb on the ground and we vanished.