Revenge

When I left the lab father was in the front waiting for me he was not happy, he came up to me and hit me hard it sent me flying. "Why did you not inform me earlier about capturing that rat" father said I stood up "you told us that you couldn't be disturbed at this meeting, Father" I said I looked at Master Splinter I could see the sad and disappointed look in his eyes but mostly I saw the hurt look in his eyes. His eyes meet with mine I looked away "fine, we will talk more about this later" father said "send back the other turtles you brought here" I nodded my head Death blade and Nightmare fallowed me I opened a portal and sent them home. While I was in my lab I took out my old purple mask and looked at it "what are you doing Dark Shadow" Kari asked I smiled and look up at her "I've been waiting to do this for years" I said I walked out to Master Splinter, Leo, Raph, Mikey, April, and Casey were all being dragged or pulled in to the room they were tied to a different part of wall all so they could see me. I smiled at them "long time no see" I hear Casey say "your right it has been a long time" I said not even bothering to look at him I pulled out the old mask "I know you all remember this" I said as I lite it on fire and drooped it on the floor letting it burn I hear Mikey sniffle but I didn't look at him "why my son" Master Splinter that's when I look up at the old man he had tears in his eyes I walked up to him and knelt down pulling his beard so he looked up at me "because this is what you turned me in to all of you filthy beings" I said and let go of his beard and walked t my lab before I closed my door I hear Mikey's voice "Master splinter is Donnie still in there" Mikey said quietly "I don't think so my son his eyes were cold I couldn't see the light anymore" Master Splinter said with sorrow in his voice I shut my door. I came out after a few hours I had my black belt on with my bow staff ,gun and other weapons that I need for tonight as I walked pass Leo I hear him say "I know your still in there Donnie" I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at him and put a gun to his head "I could shoot you and not have any remorse" I said coldly Leo didn't even flinch "do it then" he said without hesitating "the only reason why I'm not going to shoot you is why would I kill the perfect guinea pig" I said smiling I put the gun back in it holster and walked away.

As soon as Donnie left I let out a sigh of relief "what the shell were you thinking Leo" I said Fearless looked up at me "Donnie is still in there I just know it" he said looking at me and the others Mikey started to cry Splinter looked at Mikey "what's wrong Mikey" I asked "Donnie said that we made him like this but I don't know what he means" Mikey said confused "none of us do Mikey" Casey said. After what seemed like hours Donnie came back "bring the one in the red to my lab" Donnie said walking in to his lab the foot ninjas undid the chains but had swords to the others throat as a warning to me not to run the walked me over to Donnie's lab "get on the table Raph" Donnie said I did what I was told the ninjas left Donnie looked at me and then started to put wires and other things in and on my arm I didn't flinch after a few minutes Donnie looked up at me "ready to fight me" he said smirking "I'm not going to fight you Donnie" I said "then would you rather me fight someone els like Mikey " Donnie said smirking "fine I'll fight you" I said looking at him I stood up and we walked out to the area were everyone was tied up I walked to one side of a make shift matt and Donnie walked to the other one of the foot ninjas told us to begin Donnie was in front of me with in the blink of an eye I was able to doge his first punch he swept his foot, I fell on my back getting up with a back flip before he could hit me while I was on the ground he ran up behind me and knocked me face first to the ground he jumped off me I knew I had a bloody nose he grabbed his bow before I could react he hit me in the chest I heard a crack sound and feel to the ground grabbing my chest in pain. "do you give up" Donnie asked "No" I said barely able to speak Donnie smile and hit me again I got up and hit Donnie in the face that's when Donnie hit me in the head I fell to the floor barley able to move then a foot ninja chained to the wall again but this time I was sitting "why are you doing this Donnie" April said Donnie looked at her "because I'm stronger than ever and the names Dark Shadow" Donnie said walking to his lab, I closed my eyes and passed out from the pain.