Chapter 1

This is my first fanfic so no hate please. I hope you guys like it and sorry for bad grammar, misspelled words and punctuation. Anyways enjoy!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Lucy wake up you're going to be late for your first day of school!" Layla, Lucy's mom said.

Lucy groaned, not wanting to wake up but getting up anyways. "Ok mom, I'm awake!"
Lucy said as she did her bed. She grabbed her uniform and started to change.

"Lucy breakfast is ready!" Layla said

"ok mom im coming" lucy said while walking down the stairs. She sat down at the table and began eating

"Here's your lunch and if I was you I would hurry cuz you don't want to miss the bus and be late for your first day."

Lucy got up from her seat, grabbed her lunch a gave her mom a hug "thanks mom, I got to go bye mom tell dad I said bye!" She said as she grabbed her bag and walked to the bus stop.

LUCY'S POV

I walked to the bus stop and waited until a boy with salmon-colored hair came up. I just stayed to myself and put my earphones on.

The bus came after a couples of minutes. Both me and the pink-haired boy got on. I didn't know anyone or want to meet anyone so I sat by myself.

I looked out side the window and just listened to my music. I could see people looking at me once in a while which is normal since I'm new but what really bothered me was that the pink-haired boy sat in the seat across from me and kept staring at me

'I just hope today will be a good day and nothing bad happens' Lucy thought to herself

------------------------------------------------------ there's the first chapter hope you guys liked it~