Chapter 4

Natsu's POV

I was on my way up to the roof which I do sometimes cuz the view is amazing and when I was about to open the door that's when I heard someone singing. I didn't know who but they sang beautifully. I opened the door slightly to see the new girl, lucy singing and drawing so I closed the door and listened to her sing until the bell rang. I ran away from the door and went to class hoping she didn't see me.

AFTER SCHOOL (A/N nothing happened in classes)

I went on the bus and waited to see if Luce was going to get on.

When she got on all the seats were taken so I called her over and let her sit next to me "Lucy! Over here."

The bus ride was boring I wanted to talk to lucy but she had just looked to the front. It had started to rain.

When the bus had came to our stop we both got off and ran to a tree nearest to us and stayed there for a little. It was awkward since the was just silence between us. But I decided to break it.

"Hey umm luce..." I started until I looked over to her and she seemed confused yet cute I mean umm she just seemed confused, yeah, confused Hehe anyway. (A/N sorry I had to)

"Oh I'm sorry I should've asked first umm can I call you luce?" I asked

"Umm sure if you want to but what were you going to say the first time?" She replied

"Oh umm I kinda heard you sing in lunch time and I just wanted to say that you sing great and you have a beautiful voice"

Her face went red in embarrassment

"Y-you heard me s-singing?"

"Ya sorry, you probably didn't want anyone to hear you I'm sorry" I said nervously and rubbed the back of my neck

"I-its fine just please don't tell anyone"

"I won't I promise"

"Thank you, natsu right?"

"Yup Natsu Dragneel is the name!"

"Well natsu about what you said earlier today about us being friends I'll think about it, you, you seem really nice" she smiled the cutest smile I've seen.

I was about to say something when my little sister Wendy came in her bike with an umbrella in her basket.

"Natsu! Here I don't know why you need it but" she held out the umbrella and I took it

"Thanks wendy. Here Luce I'm glad you'll think about it and I'll see you tomorrow bye!" I hands lucy the umbrella in got on the back of my sister's bike and she went off.

On the ride I could only think of one thing and that was Luce 'I barely know her and I think she is cute. What's wrong with me? Her smile is unforgettable and when she sings or even talks I want to smile. What's wrong with me? Could I be- No that's ridiculous I barely know her'

Lucy's POV

I took the umbrella from natsu's hand ad watched him leave on a little girls bike then walked home.

When I entered it looked like no one was home.

"Hello? Mom, dad!" I walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the counter

"I had to go to work short notice. There's food on the stove I'll be home soon and your dad will be home before dinner
-mom"

I sighed and ate some soup that my mom left on the stove and watched some TV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ theres chapter 4 hoped you like it