First name basis

okay, so looks like im updating 2 times in a row today, well technically its 2:35 in the morning right now and last i posted was about 7 hours ago, which was probably like 7pm so im actually posting in two different days, oh whatever, aha x i hope you like it guys xxxx

"Tyler, i get that I'm your ride, but do i really have to come on all the rides with you guys, not even with you might i remind you i have to go on the singles cue, i mean, i would have been happily content with sitting at the coffee shop that was here on the way in."

"oh come on Hayley, it'll be fun, and you know i thank you very much for being our ride, you know since my car broke down, me and Caroline very much appreciate it."

"you bet your ass you appreciate it" Hayley replied, as she sulking stepped towards the single cue.

Once she sat down in the seat, she sighed, waiting to see the new face she would be sitting with today. To be honest, when she saw him, she didn't protest.

....

"bekah love, i don't see why i have to go on this stupid ride." Klaus moaned

"oh come on, you drove all the way out here." Bekah titled her head to the side, trying to give him her best puppy eyed face but he wasn't buying it, not again.

"yes and i also drove a pair of hormonal teenagers that were trying to suck each other's faces off here as well ."

Rebekah narrowed her eyes at him, sending him the daggers, she'd been giving him, since she was old enough to walk. He smirked back at her.

"oh just get on the bloody ride will you." His smirk fell from his face, he sighed and walked into the singles cue, whispering various swear words as he travelled up the path, that was the entrance for the singles cue.

....

"hey, let me guess, you're the 3rd wheel to your friends too."

"not really."

"so what... your just a loner that likes to ride rollercoaster's." The girl playfully threw at him as he buckled his seat.

"no, I'm hear with my sister and her boyfriend." She smiled at him and laughed, to which he smiled back.

"ouch, and i thought i had it bad." They looked each other in the eyes and laughed, too bad they only had about 20 seconds.

....

"well I've got to admit, you were better than the other people I've sat with today." Klaus remarked as he helped Hayley get of the ride. "likewise, oh sorry about the temporary deafness you'll probably get, so heads up." Klaus laughed, helping her get steadied on her feet. Once Hayley saw her friends she said bye to man she just sat with and gingerly ran up to her friends. And he did the same.

...

"Seriously another 2 seated ride, you really love your stupid 2 seated ride clichés don't you." Hayley cringed, whilst starting up at the ride. Caroline and Tyler, glared at her, giving her signal to get on the ride, so she did, she walked up the path until she had to stop at the end of out the cue. Something about the guy in front of her looked familiar, it wasn't until he looked right a bit, that she recognised him.

" hey British guy, you know if were gonna keep running in to each other like this, don't you think we should be on a first name basis." She smirked at him as he spun around to see her, and once he did a massive grin broke out onto his face. "Klaus." "Hayley, well now that were on a first name basis, I think this is totally not gonna be awkward." Hayley glanced towards were Tyler and Caroline should of been and frowned, she couldn't see them. " hey can you see your sister from here because i can't see my friends, and it looks like their line is going pretty fast." Klaus looked towards the line and also frowned, bloody hell. "what?" did he say that out load? "oh, nothing, it's just my sisters 17 and i wasn't supposed to lose her." " Im sure she'll be waiting for you at the end of the ride, just like my friends should be." She smiled at him, patting her hand against his arm, trying to comfort him, even though she had only just met him.

.....

"oh bloody hell." Klaus pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to keep calm, it just had to happen, he just had to lose her.

"hey Klaus , I'm sure she's fine, she's 17 i mean i was pretty good at looking after myself when i was 17, and I'm sure your sister is perfectly capable of ...... shit, i can't find my friends either, great."

"you know what, let them find us, you wanna go for some coffee." Hayley Shrugged her shoulders, turning towards Klaus with a hopeful smile on her face, raising one eyebrow. Klaus shrugged his shoulders and let out a huge sigh, "that sounds great, I'd really like some coffee right now." Hayley smiled and dragged him to the coffee shop she saw on the way in.

.....

3 hours and 10 cups of coffee later

"that's so unfair, you can't just... you know what, your just... a cheat."

Klaus laughed but was also confused at Hayley's little outburst. They were fighting over the new captain America movie, and who the captain should end up with.

" a cheat? How can i be a cheat." His laughing hadn't died down a single bit, he was in stitches, she was so funny.

"i don't know, you just are." Hayley's face had softened a little, which made her smile. She'd only just met Klaus, but she felt like she had known his forever. She looked at her phone and checked her time. She jumped up from her seat and put her jacket on.

"wow, love . what's the matter." Klaus's face fell as he saw Hayley hurrying to get out of the coffee shop, "its 5pm, i was meant to be driving back home an hour ago, shit." Klaus's face fell, Rebekah hadn't found him, she could be anywhere, bloody hell. He followed Hayley outside whilst putting on his jacket, he took his phone out from his pocket and dialled bekah's number, turns out she liked to turn her phone off when he was trying to call her.

"nik, were the bloody hell have you been, we've been looking for you for ages. We thought you had left." Klaus pulled bekah into a hug, she opposed at first, but hugged back.

"sorry, i lost track of time, i was getting some coffee with Hayley."

Rebekah's eyebrows knitted together, who was Hayley.

"who's Hayley?"

"That would be me, the girl standing next to him." Hayley waved her hand at bekah, and smiled.

Well she is pretty, I'll give him that, bekah thought

"well I've got to go find my friends, it was nice riding with you Klaus, you know.... in a non....sexual way..... I'm just gonna go now....ahaha , bye." Hayley awkwardly waved and walked away, she didn't even get to the entrance of the theme park, before she felt a hand on hers pulling her around to face him. She gasped when she saw him. "Klaus, what are yo...." she was interrupted by him crushing his lips up against hers, she hesitated at first, but then eased into the kiss, she put her arms around his neck, while he put his around her hips, she could have stood there all day, just kissing him, but fate had a different plan, which was called Tyler. She pulled away from Klaus when she heard her name being called, she turned round to see her friend Tyler, "where have you been, we were...." Hayley cut him off turning back to Klaus, with a small smile on her face. "what was that for?" "you were the only reason i had a good time today." Klaus looked into her eyes and smiled, he licked his lips and stepped towards her, and Hayley didn't step back. " and i hope i get to see you again." He whispered to her, just as he was going to walk away she pulled his hand back and tucked a piece of paper inside it, she smirked then walked back to her friends, leaving him speechless, once he got back to the car, he opened the piece of paper,

Call me ;)

He smirked, opened the not a little further, allowing him to see her phone number. That night he had trouble sleeping, all he could do was think about Hayley, and it was the same for Hayley.