Prophecy

"Hey I found it, the journal with everything jack wrote down that your father told him about the ancient werewolves. "

Hayley said kindly as she walked into his room, and passed him the book, in which he gladly accepted, taking it of her hands carefully.

"Thank you Hayley. "

He whispered back to her. By know he would have expected Hayley to have left but she stayed, balancing on her heels as she contemplated whether she should talk or not, whilst also biting her lip.

"This is probably a stupid question but are you okay? I know that it can't be easy loosing a close friend."

The brunette finally spoke to him after her few seconds of silence. Klaus raised his eyebrow and turned his eyes away from the pages of the book to look toward Hayley.

"Why wouldn't I be? People in my life have been and gone and Camille was just another. Of course her death was a tragedy but we have to look to the future because there is a war brewing, and we have to be prepared."

Klaus responded, of course he was annoyed by his friend dying but he needed to care about things at hand. He will get over her death just like he has gotten over previous friends deaths, he will accept and move on.

Hayley looked into his eyes, making sure he was telling the truth, which he was and reluctantly said 'okay' and that if he needed her, he new where to find her, to which klaus nods back at her, whilst his nose is in between the pages of the journal she brought.

Scanning though the pages of the journal, klaus tries to pinpoint anything about how to defeat lucien, and then he finds a small pice of paper, folded up and slotted between two pages at the end of the journal. It was old, centuries old, looked almost like a millennia old. Klaus removed it from where it lied and placed the book down next to him on his bed that he had migrated over too while at reading, that no longer held Cami's body as they had placed her in Lafayete cemetery 1 or 2 hours after her death.

Unfolding the paper he gasped as he saw the language of symbols, what he used to write in from when he was human, this was written by his father, Ansel.

"An old prophecy told my pack years ago that If a creature is born or created form all werewolf blood lines, it may be unstoppable.

We have tried to stop this from happening by making sure our women are paired off with appropriate suiters, there have not been any 'sharers' yet. I, myself came up with the name 'sharers' as the creature would share all bloodlines. I believe that to stop a 'sharer' if one were to ever be born or created, the two most powerful alphas from the two most powerful werewolf bloodlines should wed, so that the joined pack would become unstoppable from any threat that may come their way. The crescents and the north east Atlantic's. "

Moving the paper away from his face and resting it on his lap, klaus let out a sigh, but was quite unsure of what kind of sigh it was, happy, annoyed, relived? He couldn't tell in that second but almost immediately saw a small smile on his face, Following his confusion.

Klaus suddenly stood up and extracted his phone from his pocket, unlocking it, and scrolling through his contacts till he found the exact wolf he needed to talk to. Cary.

After a few rings Cary answered.

"Cary, great to speak to you again mate. Yes it is. No I'm not being sarcastic. Cary listen, I'm in possession of a piece of paper, one that could be very important or not, I need you to tell me wether it is a fake or not.... Thank you! It seems old, as old as me, it's also written perfectly in Elder Futhark, the language of my time as a human. Yes I said perfectly. There's a page missing from one of your journals? My father must have known about this prophecy and taken it. Thank you Cary, you have been much helpful. No Cary, that wasn't sarcasm either, goodbye."