Contrast of shades

Okay, so this was inspired by the photos that one of the writes or directors shared on Twitter, this is what my brain came up with to explain it 😂 btw this pic was cropped so it was easier to point it out. Please vote and comment! ❤️❤️ hope you like it because I've only just finished and it's 3:20 in the morning 😴😴

 Please vote and comment! ❤️❤️ hope you like it because I've only just finished and it's 3:20 in the morning 😴😴

It was almost 8:30pm. The sky was painted with blues, blacks and purples, and also oranges and pinks still lingering from the sunset. White shining Stars becoming more visible as the night loomed closer.

The compound was almost deadly quiet, the brunette couldn't hear anything other than her daughter running around in her room and herself, standing at the top of the balcony calling out for the man she was looking for.

"Klaus" Hayley called out. No answer. Pulling herself away from the balcony She placed her hand on the polished onyx wooden bannister and glided down the stairs, one step at a time then placed her feet firmly onto the cement ground of the courtyard.

Scanning her eyes around the courtyard, there's was no signs of the blonde anywhere. She sighed and turned to walk into the double doors but stopped, in the corner of her eyes she spotted something. A contrast of shades lay on top of the bar. Hayley turned her body back around and walked over towards the thing that's had caught her eye.

The dark surface of the bar became a background for The piece of smooth white paper, contained within a sketchbook, that was open on a page with a drawing pencilled onto it.

As Hayley moved closer and closer, the drawing became more clear. She gasped. It was herself, looking, in her own opinion, way more prettier than she could ever imagine herself looking. Picking it up she observed how the The shade of her eyes were perfect, even in black and white. The baby hairs that collected around her face where drew on, one by one, and even the tone of each hair was drew on carefully to match her own stands of hair where it had been coloured. It was phenomenal. Letting out the breath she had been holding, the brunette carefully hovered her fingers over the page, careful not to touch it, incased it smudged. She knew who had drawn it, there was no question as to who, something like this had to have been drawn by klaus.

Hayley stood still, gazing at the drawing in front of her for what felt like hours, lost in the detail and effort that klaus had out into this.

So lost in thought, Hayley didn't even sense the new presence stood right behind her, peering over her shoulder, until it spoke.

"You weren't supposed to see that" flinching ever so slightly, Hayley smiled. No one ever made her flinch from their presence, she always knew they where there. But not klaus, somehow he always managed to make her surprised.

"It's amazing, I don't think I've ever seen myself look so..." she trailed off, trying to find the right word.

"Beautiful?" Klaus filled in, still standing right behind her, slightly towering over her shoulder as her back pressed against his chest, smiling a loving smile to her, even though her eyes where still focussed on the paper.

Turning her head, the corners of her lips curled up towards the sky, making it one of the biggest smiles she had produced in 5 years, her cheeks, reddening rapidly as she blushed from his answer.

Once their eyes met, neither of them felt like they could look away. The tips of their noses nearly touching, their lips cm's away from each other's.

Biting her pink bottom lip, Hayley's eyes flickered down to look at Klaus's. In which klaus mimicked the same gesture. Both moving closer without realising it, but suddenly paused when klaus whispered to her.

"I drew it because I was afraid of forgetting how beautiful you are"

Tearing her eyes away from his lips, she stared into his sea blue orbs, noticing for the first time that their was also flecks of green. Taking a sharp breathe in, she considered what she was about to do. And she wanted it so badly. She needed it.

As she breathed out, Hayley moved her head forward, her lips grazing against Klaus's own.
One more move and there would be no going back. But she needed this. He needed this. Not just the closeness with someone. But the need to be with the person standing right in front of them.

Filling the gap between their lips, Hayley gently kissed klaus, pressing her lips against his waiting for his response, to which he kissed back harder, carefully tugging on her bottom lip as he did so.

With a groan that escaped her lips, Hayley's arms lowered down and placed the picture back down on the dark wood then pulled themselves upwards to wrap around Klaus's neck, pulling him closer to herself as she deepened the kiss. Following her lead, klaus placed his hands around Hayley's hips, digging his fingertips into them, so possessively Hayley was sure it would bruise, but she didn't mind. To her it meant that she was marked, taken, that she was someone's. She was sure klaus had done it on purpose, because as she moved her hand down to join Klaus's at her hips, she gently pressed it further into the skin, to which klaus responded by using his hybrid strength to hold her so tight she could not move. though it's not like she wanted to. 

Pulling away, they rested their foreheads against each other as they both caught their breath. Arms still wrapped around the others body.

The blonde and brunette stayed like that for a few minuets soaking in the fact that they had finally given in, after years of separation, hiding feelings, hating each other and being just friends and allies. They had finally given in. Getting something they both wanted. Something they both needed