Leaving

Jak saw the roof of the house from where he was walking.
The house is still standing..that's good
When he got there boy were things worst than he thought.
Broken furniture, some of it one fire,trash every where, and drawings on the walls and pictures.
"Ratchet!sly!" He yelled,he ran upstairs. Ratchet and sly looked at sly and they both ran screaming,jak chased them.
Jak cornered them,he was about to say something until he heard nefarious scream.
"JAK,RATCHET,AND SLY!!" Jak jumped and he turned his hands into fists.
"Go to the room.." Jak went downstairs.Ratchet and sly ran to the room.
Jak stared at nefarious and he started yelling at him,jak couldn't help but roll his eyes.
"Calm down,I'll clean it up." Jak crossed his arms.
"Good and where is ratchet?"
"What do you ask?" Jak said,curiousity getting to him.
"Well..he's been chosen to be an experiment,I'm getting paid a lot of money for this."
Experiment?!
"What kind of experiment?" Jak said fearing for the worst.
"See I'm in a relationship with the beautiful Courtney gear"
"Ew that robot that sings horrible?" Jak said and nefarious glared at him.
"I-I mean that great!" Jak said quickly.
"Yes...and she wants to turn the space rat into a robot."
"No!"
Jak grabbed onto nefarious' arm.
"Don't do that to him..I volunteer for ratchet." Nefarious pulled his arm and sighed.
"Very well,you will leave tomorrow so pack." Jak nodded.
"Lawrence!... Where's Lawrence?" Jak smiled nervously and opened the closet door to reveal Lawrence tied up.

Later jak was finished cleaning the house,and it looked 'better '.
He went to the room,sly and ratchet were getting ready for bed.
"Guys I have to tell you something.."
Ratchet and sly turned to listen.
"I have to go for awhile and ratchet I need you to take care of sly."
"Thats no fair I can take care of myself.." Sly said as he pouted.Jak chuckled.
"Fine I need you two to take care of each other. Now off to bed." They prayed and after they were done they layed down.
He kissed both of their foreheads and they tucked them in.
After a few minutes they were sound asleep. Jak couldn't stop the tears that rolled down his cheeks,nefarious passed by the room and heard jak crying.
He almost felt bad for him,he felt something he hadn't felt before.
It was a strange feeling but he shook the feeling away.
He was a villian,he's not supposed to feel bad for other people.
But these three boys were different.. There was something to them..
He went to his lab to try to get his thoughts off the boys. But he just couldn't.