You're crazy

Jak got the keys to the cage daxter was in, it took alot of stealth and as he suspected a bunch of guards were there.
He opened the cage and daxter jumped on his shoulder.
"Can't wait to get some fresh air." Jak smiled. "Same pal." Jak started running to find some kind of exit.

Nefarious was in the camera room looking at all the prisoners. He smirked and put his arms behind his back.
"Everything is going according to pla-" His sentence was cut short when he noticed one of the cells open and the prisoner was gone "JAKK!!" He pressed a button and a loud alarm heard.

Jak ran down the hall way as fast as he could,dodging bullets. What made the situation worst was that daxter was screaming in his ear.
"Dax calm down!" He saw an exit sign and smiled. He turned the corner to see a bunch of guards waiting for him.

Jak and daxter's only exit was a window that lead down a hill,it was pretty high up but jak had no time to think about.
"Hold on dax!" Daxter hugged his head and jak jumped out the window breaking it.
The guards began to shoot and jak rolled down the hill and luckly he didn't die. He stood up fast and continued running into the forest.
"Haha! Daxter we did it!" Daxter was still hugging his head shivering.
"You're crazy!" Jak just laughed.
Can't wait to see ratchet and sly!