Chapter 00

The Runaway Vampiress

©EunHaeniee99

All Rights Reserved

Plagiarism is a crime

-The Royal Preview-

Humans, Witches, Werewolves and...

Vampires

I held the goblet and drank the red fluid inside it. Every drop of it was not wasted.

Feeling it as it went down my throat, I started to feel alive; captivated by my surroundings.

I dropped the goblet on the floor, creating a loud noise inside the dark mysterious room.

Blood had scattered everywhere as the goblet broke.

I felt the adrenaline rush, it's making my heart go fast at an erratic pace.

I inhaled my breath and closed my eyes. My body went calm and my breathing was finally even.

I opened my eyes and looked around. The strong wind blew my hair off my shoulders as my eyes glistened.

I stared at the mirror in front of me. I could see my own reflection.

A perfectly white fair skin tone, hazel brown hair, and bloody red eyes.

I smiled to myself as I saw a tint of blood visible on my lips. I licked my lips and bit it.

Suddenly, I heard the door open, making me turn back into a normal innocent woman again.

"They're here...

Queen Ji Young."

My ears perked up as I heard the word 'queen'. I smiled sweetly at Zach and said,

"Feed them the finest beef we have. Let them drink the fresh animal blood that I ordered from Rome. Give them a comfortable room where they could rest peacefully. For they have been my most valued friends from the past. And when they finally get to know who I am, they shall suffer from the past."

"Yes, Queen." And with that, Zach had already left the room.

I silently stared at the huge painting on the wall. A painting of a woman whom I never knew would be valuable to me and would be the reason for my comeback.

"Leigh Alena 'Elysse' Valmont" I softly whispered under my breath.

The wind blew harder than before. I closed my eyes and felt the wind as my tears fell.

I could hear Leonne whimpering by my side. I smiled at my thoughts and softly caressed his head.

I will not let you destroy me again. Once is enough. It is now my turn to destroy everything you have.