Chapter 3

Chapter 03

Jung Ji Young's Point of View

-In Her Dreams-

"Ji Young" I heard a voice said.

"You can't runaway Ji Young. You can't escape what you really are." I turned around and saw a person with a black cloak. I couldn't see his face because it was covered with darkness.

"I'll come after you Ji Young. Wait for me."

"N-No! Wait!" I said as he was disappearing in my dreams.

"Soon. Ji Young. Soon." I heard a whisper from my back. I immediately turned around to see that person in a black cloak.

But before I could see him, He already disappeared. All I saw was smoke as he disappeared through thin air.

*BZZT BZZT*

I suddenly woke up because of my phone's alarm. I breathed in and out.

What the hell was that about?

I suddenly felt chills down to my spine. Who's that man? Why did he appear in my dreams? How is he connected to me?

I felt a little pain in my head. I think it is because of too many questions that are lingering around my mind. I feel like I've seen him somewhere.

I sighed. I opened my windows and glanced at our house. Last night, I saw someone looking around our house once again. This time, I took pictures of him.

I grabbed my cellphone and browsed through my gallery. I saw the picture that I took last night. I zoomed it in to see the person's face. I stared at his face for a very long time. He saw me on my window last night. When he turned around to look at me, I quickly took a picture.

I studied the person's face. He has piercings on his eye brows. The more I stare at the picture, the more it blurs. I creased my forehead. This is weird. I looked back at our house once again and looked back to my cellphone.

But the thing is, the person that I took a picture of was gone.

'Sh-t' I cussed.

What happened?! How could this happen!? I tried looking at the other pictures but he was gone from those pictures. It looked like I was just taking pictures of our house. No signs of any person.

My fist clenched. I thought I've already got him. D-mn.

My hands covered my face. I puffed my cheeks to reduce some anger.

"Argh!" I shouted angrily.

I grabbed my towel and took a bath. After I took a bath, I grabbed all of the things that I needed and locked the house tightly and securely. Who knows what might happen.

I took a cab to my school and arrived after a couple of minutes. I went inside of the campus. All I heard was silence.

'Good.' I thought.

I would actually be happy if I'd be the only one in this school. It's because I don't have a lot of friends. The friend that I only have is Nicky Lee. She was my childhood friend.

I'm not a sociable person. I don't like talking. Yeah, call me cold because I really am. I don't like talking about my likes and dislikes. And I also don't like 'story telling' other people about my life. Tch, they'll just judge you.

"Hey Ji Young!" I heard a familiar voice come from behind. I turned around and saw Nicky.

'Speaking of the devil'