Chapter 5

Chapter 05

Jung Ji Young's Point of View

It has been an hour ever since I've started roaming around this forest. I feel like I've been running around in circles which is really weird. I haven't seen the small castle though.

*Grr*

I clutched my stomach. It hurts. I haven't eaten yet. I'm so hungry.

I started to look around, finding a tree where I could get some fruits from. But it seemed like I am sooo unlucky. Argh. What should I do!?

I bit my lower lip and ran forward.

'All I need is to find that castle. I might be lucky enough to find someone living in there.' I thought to myself

I sighed and started to walk once again.

*Swiiiiiiiishhhhh*

I ducked down as soon as I heard that noise. I turned around and saw no one. I looked in front of me and saw an arrow. I didn't care much about the arrow because I saw a piece of paper tied into the arrow. The arrow was in a tree.

My forehead started to crease and took the arrow from the tree.

I read the paper and it said 'Be careful. There are some animals lurking around. You never know, you might be their prey. I heard your stomach grumble, just go straight to your right and you should find the castle.'

I started to feel nervous. Was someone following me? I looked around and searched for the person that shot the arrow. I was unfortunate and didn't saw the person.

I started heading to my right while holding my stomach

UNKOWN POINT OF VIEW

I saw Ji Young go to the direction that I told her. I was the one that shot the arrow in her direction. Good thing she was alert or else I already have killed her.

I stayed hiding among the trees. I saw Ji Young looking around as she was walking. I waited for her to walk far away before I climbed up the tree. I remained sitting on the branch and watched Ji Young from far away.

She's still the same person I've known. I smiled bitterly and stared at our picture together. It's been a while Ji Young...

I've missed you. Very, very much. I hope you could still forgive me for everything.

I wiped the tear that escaped from my eye. Ji Young is a very great person. She's cheerful. I could still remember those memories that she left me. The memories that I only have for now.

Ever since she left, I started to feel really down. Good thing I have my buddy, *****, she persuaded me to follow Ji Young. I followed her a couple of weeks after she left. I was really happy when I saw her once again.

I stood up on the branch and jumped from another branch. I held my bow and picture tightly. I jumped from one tree to another just to follow Ji Young. I could already see the castle from a distance.

I know that she's already hungry. I looked up on the tree that I was on and picked one apple. Luckily, the tree that I'm standing on is an apple tree.

I threw the apple up in the air and readied my bow. I fired it as soon as I got the perfect angle that I was waiting for.

I saw how Ji Young turned around. I ducked down and held another branch from the tree that I'm standing on. I hid in the leaves as I was waiting for her next action.