Chapter 4

A/N:Hello to KikiJay4 and to the other persons who votes on my story.(I forgot all of your usernames) especially my cute unnie @AegyoWolfie (unfortunately,I can't tag you -.- What a bummer)
Happy reading <3

***

Chapter 4

Ji Young's Point of View

Time passed by and it was already dismissal time. I was the only one left in our classroom. Everyone was pretty much excited to go home. Of course, who wouldn't?

As I was packing all of my things, I noticed that my Science notebook was missing. I searched in my bag and I confirmed that it was missing. I searched for it everywhere on the room but I failed to find it.

Maybe it's on the School's Garden perhaps?

I grabbed my bag and immediately went to the School's Garden. I looked at my wrist watch and it was already 7:00. I didn't notice that I took a lot of time in our classroom.

Wait... The school gates close up by 7:00.

"Sh-t" I whispered. This is a big trouble for sure.

I immediately searched for my notebook on the School's Garden. After a couple of minutes, I found it on the veranda. I could hear footsteps from far away.

It must be the school guard.

Should I show up or not? If I would choose to show up, I would probably end up at the Principal's office and they would contact our family's attorney and I couldn't risk for that. Our attorney would probably think that I am not worthy enough to handle my family's company because I am a troublemaker.

If I would choose to not show up, the problem is, I don't know where to hide. I looked around for a possible way to hide in. I noticed the vines that was in front of me. I pulled it hard enough to see if it would break, luckily, it did not.

I held the vine as I went down the wall. But before I could touch the ground, I saw the vine break, causing me to fall on the ground.

Feeling annoyed, I kicked the wall. I could feel pain on my feet. Damn. It backfired.

How am I supposed to go home!?

"Argh" I whispered. I puffed my cheeks and looked at the forest that is in front of me. I looked around, searching for any ways to go that could lead me back home. Sadly, there were none.

I saw a small castle from the distance. I think it's better to go there for a while instead of sleeping on rocks.

This would take a loooooooong time. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the forest.