Undeniable

Pick an object around you and look at it for a moment. You know that it exists because you can see it. You know that it is real because you can touch it. It's tangible, actual, certifiable. Think of an event from history. You know that it existed because it was recorded by witnesses and passed along through history. You know that it was real because of the evidence it left behind. The eruption of Pompeii, the colonization of the Americas, and the sinking of the titanic are all examples. They're all real. Trying to decide whether God is real is much harder. After all, you can't always see Him, you can't touch Him, and having physical evidence to prove his existence can be difficult. But look around you. God is undeniable. Look at the variety and the beauty of nature. Look at how different the hummingbird is from the eagle. Look at yourself; look at how unique and wonderfully crafted you are, unlike any other. Evidence of God is everywhere. He's real y'all. And He loves you.

Romans 1:19-20 "since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities-his eternal power and divine nature-have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse."
‭‭
Undeniable.

How truthful.