Conclusion

God, as we've discovered, is many things. God is indescribable, unescapable, inconceivable, unsinkable, irreplaceable, unconquerable, irresistible, undeniable, incomparable, unstoppable, and unchangeable. But God is one more, very important thing: ours. He is our God. We are His people. He has called us, adopted us, and loved us. He is no longer just the Almighty Creator God with knowledge and greatness beyond what we can obtain, He is our Father, who adopts us and claims us as His own. He is our Shepherd, who guides us along the path of righteousness. He is our Comforter, who comforts us in our time of need and desire. He is our Healer, who heals us physically, emotionally and spiritually. He is our God. We are His people. He is not distant from us like the "gods" of other religions. He is a part of us, and we Him. We can run into His arms at any time, and He will always receive us. We can call out to Him at any time, and He will always answer us. He is your God. He is my God. He is our God.

Psalm 48:14 "that this is God, our God forever and ever. He will guide us forever."

Psalm 95:6-7b "Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord, our Maker! For he is our God, and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand."

Yours, mine & ours.

How beautiful, wonderful, mystical, hopeful, purposeful, powerful, delightful, truthful, worshipful, faithful, and merciful.