Unstoppable

When a King sends his son out to lead a battle, the son's performance doesn't determine whether his father still loves him or not. The son could lose battle after battle, and though disappointed, the love that the King has for his son will not waiver. However when a King sends a warrior out to lead a battle, the warrior's performance DOES determine whether he is loved and whether he will keep his position. If he loses battle after battle, the King will find someone to replace him. To often we begin to see ourselves as warriors for God. When we are doing great things for him, we feel proud and mighty, but what about when we start to fail and mess up? How could God love us if we're a failing warrior? We're not. As Christians we are adopted sons and daughters of God, and His love for us is unending. God is unstoppable. He will never stop loving you. Ever. He can't and He won't. You are His beloved child, and despite failure after failure, He will always be waiting to love you and redeem you.

Romans 8:14-16 "For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God. So you have not received a spirit that makes you fearful slaves. Instead, you received God's Spirit when he adopted you as his own children. Now we call him, "Abba, Father." For his Spirit joins with our spirit to affirm that we are God's children."

Romans 8:38-39 "And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow-not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below-indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Unstoppable.

How faithful.