Herman and Lily Throw A Party

Lily, Herman and the rest of the family were sitting in the livingroom when all of a sudden Lily stood up, "Everyone listen up! I have a marvellous idea, since Halloween is in a weeks time I think we should throw a party to celebrate!" Marilyn looked up from her homework, "Oh Aunt Lily, please don't invite your creepy friends." Lily chuckled, "Dear Marilyn I shall only invite our closest friends." "Like the Addams'?" Herman suggested. "Yes yes, the Addams' are a wonderful crowd. I shall ring them now." Lily walked over to the phone and dialled the Addams' number. She was greeted by Lurch,  the Addams' butler, "Addams residence." Lurch said. "Hello Lurch, it's Lily Munster here. Is Morticia home?" Lurch handed the phone to Morticia, "Thank you Lurch," Morticia said, "Hello?" "Hello Morticia, it's Lily Munster." "Lily darling, how are you?" "I'm fine Morticia, I was wondering if you and your family would like to come over next week for a Halloween party." "Oh yes, how delightful. We would love to." "Great, I'll see you on the 31st then." "Alright Lily dear." Morticia and Lily said goodbye then hung up. Herman strolled over to Lily, "Are they coming?" "Yes, I'm going to call some family members. What about your brother Charlie?" Lily asked. "Oh no not Charlie, he might try to sell us something again." "I'll give him a call anyway, I don't want Charlie to think we dislike him." Lily lifted the phone and invited family members over.