Gomez Has A Dark Secret

"Thank you for coming over Gomez, I just really need someone to talk to." Lily smiled. "Your very welcome Lily, what is it you wanted to talk about anyway?"  "M-Morticia..." Lily trailed off. "My wife?" Gomez's eyes widened, "What's wrong with Morticia?" "Has she been acting weird lately?" Lily asked. Gomez thought about the question for a minute, "Why, yes. She used to speak French to me all the time... But now she just sits in her chair staring into oblivion, she doesn't talk to the children any more either. Or Uncle Fester, or Mama, or Lurch... Morticia only screams at me occasionally." Gomez's eyes filled up with tears. "What does she say?" "She says 'your going to regret your decisions Gomez' and 'it's your fault'. Stuff like that." Tears streamed down Gomez's cheeks. "What did you do?" Lily tapped her fingers against the hard wooden table. "I...ch... No, it's nothing. I'm sorry I brought it up," Gomez stood up and walked towards the door, "Thank you for inviting me over, I have to go now Lily." He opened the door and stormed out. Lily ran after him, "Gomez wait!" She yelled, he got into his car and drove off. 

Herman came down from his room at 3pm, he had a very bad hangover. He made himself a mug of coffee and sat down at the kitchen table. Lily tiptoed in behind him, "Hello Herman." Her voice was shaky, she was afraid he might lash out at her again. "Hi." He answered. "I'm sorry about last night, I didn't mean to make you angry." Lily thought it was her fault that Herman hit her. "Yeah, okay." Herman said, he wasn't interested in having a conversation with Lily. "I was only trying to help you." Lily took a step closer to Herman, "That's enough, Lily. You said you were sorry so just shut up." Herman was getting agitated. "There's no need to be rude, Herman. I don't get why your so angry at me, and why would you go behind my back and cheat on me! What did I ever do to you?!" Lily cried. Herman was at his breaking point, he ground his teeth. "HERMAN LISTEN TO ME!!!" Lily shouted. Herman stood up and threw his chair across the room, then he grabbed his mug full of boiling hot coffee and threw the contents of it at Lily. She screamed in pain as the coffee burnt her face and part of her neck, Herman had snapped out of his raging fit, he realised what he had done. "Lily! Oh my God! I'm so sorry!" He ran to the sink, got a sponge and soaked it in freezing cold water, "Here, this should help." He knelt down beside Lily and dabbed the sponge all around the burnt area. "Take me to the hospital, you idiot!" Lily yelled. Herman lifted Lily off the floor and into their car.