Adoption.

*Sky' s pov*

I woke up and since it was adoption day, I'd put effort on my outfit. I don't really dress up just a shirt and skinny jeans.

Today, I'm gonna wear an All Time Low shirt and light wash jeans, and Black VANS. I put on a white beanie since my ATL shirt was white..

I ran downstairs and got in line and waited for the adopters. Hope I get adopted and finally get out of this hell hole.

The door finally opened and 4 boys maybe from age 17-22 they were pretty young. Why would young boys adopt? Maybe when I get interviewed, I'll ask.

"Hi!  I'm Luke. These lads are my best mates. There names are, Ashton, Michael, and Calum. We are here to adopt a girl ages 10-12." He said smiling.

"Perfect. We have a selection of 4 girls ages 10-12. We have Melanie, Ally, Sky, and Rose. Which would you like to interview first?" Miss Allison said.

They all scanned us and Michael I think? He smiled at me and whispered in Calum' s ear. He nodded in response.

"We would like to interview Sky first." Calum said smiling. I smiled too. Damn his smile is contagious.

"Okay! All other girls may leave the room." She smiled and left with the other girls.

"Hi." I waved at them shyly.

"Hi Sky. As you may know, I'm Calum, these are my mates, Luke , Ashton, and Michael. Can you talk about things you like?" Calum asked

"Well, I like to sing, break dance, and I play drums, trumpet, ukulele, and a bit piano. I like to watch YouTube, listen to music and I draw, sketch and paint. I my favorite place to go eat is Taco Bell. I like Arizona tea. And I can longboard and pennyboard." I said with a smile.

"Awsome! Can you sing for us?" Michael asked.

"Of course." I started singing the Titanic theme song. I finished and I was crying along with the boys.

"That was beautiful." Ashton said wiping his eyes. I giggled and so did Luke. Wait! A GUY that giggles? That's a first.

"It's true. You have a beautiful voice." Luke said.

"Well I best be going if you want to interview the other girls." I said

They all start whispering in each other's ears and nodding. I guess I fucked it up.

"Would you like to be adopted?" They all asked at the same time.

"Yes! I- I'm speechless. Thank you so much I'll go pack." I smiled and went up to my room. I packed all of my stuff from my undergarments, to my clothes and shoes, to my books and instruments. I finished in a half an hour and went downstairs.

"I'm ready! Who's my dad?" I asked.

"Me!" Ashton raised his hand.

"Can I call you dad?" I stuttered.

"Of course you can! After all I did adopt you!" He said and smiled.

"Okay... dad." I said with a smile. And we were off to my new home.