When Is The Date?

Cory' s pov

Did she really ask me to come over? Am I dreaming? My freaking crush just asked me to come over to her house! This is awesome!

I got ready in black skinny jeans, a red shirt and red and black Adidas. I did my homework fast and I got my hair ready in a simple quiff. I got ready to leave.

"Mom! I'm leaving to go to my friends!" I shouted from upstairs and she replied with an 'okay'. I left and prepared my self

Sky's pov

I got ready and fixed my room up a bit and waited for Cory to come. I finished my homework, and put it away. These boys better not fuck up my friendship with Cory. They are fucking warned!

After about 20 minutes of waiting, I heard a knock at the door. I ran out of my room to open the door, but Michael beat me to it. As he opened the door, he was giving Cory a death glare.

"Michael!" I gasped and pushed Michael out of the way. There stood a very scared looking Cory.

"Hey. You must be Cory. I'm Michael but call me Mikey or Mike. Either one works." Michael said and smiled as he came into the room.

"Yeah. I'm Cory um I'm Sky's friend. Are you her dad?" He asked.

"Nope. Brother. Wanna meet the others?" Mike asked

"Um yeah. Sure." He said.

"Come on Cory, loosen up. They don't bite." I reassured him.

We walked to the game room where Luke and Calum were and they said there greetings.

"Let's go up to my room." I said.

"No funny business!" They all shout. I blushed and so did Cory.

We walked in and I toured him my room.

"And this is my bathroom." I finished and I laid on the floor and so did Cory.

"Hey you know how we just met today?" Cory asked

"Yes." I said.

"Well, um I, um I like you." He said. I was speechless. It lasted for a couple of seconds until he stood up and walked over to my door with the words,

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." He was halfway down the stairs when I realized what was happening. My crush said he liked me. Me!

"Cory wait!" I shouted and I grabbed his wrist. He turned to face me and tears were streaming down his face.

"I like you too." I said and hugged him, he hugged back too.

"Do you want to go on a date with me? Of course if it's okay with your brothers." He asked nervously.

"I would love to." I said and smiled.

"Hey what's going on here? Why are you crying Cory? Is everything okay here?" Ash asked.

"Yes. Everything is okay Ashton. I just asked if Sky wanted to go on a date with me. Is that okay?" He asked.

"Sure. But ask the others. They may be a little over protective but, just ask." He smiled at us and headed to his room. Hmm, Ashton' s been really weird since last night. What is up with him?

"Oh em geeee!! I can go on the date with you!  Wait, when is it?" I asked Cory while.giving him a hug.

"We can go on Friday. Today is Wednesday so I can plan it out." He smiled.

"Awww. That's so sweet!" The boys, except Ashton, were taking pictures of us hugging.

"Really guys?" I asked laughing.

"Yup!" They all said in unison, popping the 'p'

"Well, I better get going. Bye Sky." Cory said picking up his things and kissing my cheek. The boys all 'aww'ed and I blushed.

As soon as he left, I squealed and so did the boys. After our mini heartattacks, Ashton came down.

"Sorry talking to my girlfriend. What I miss?" He asked. The boys rolled their eyes at the sound of 'girlfriend'

"So talking to your 'girlfriend' is more important than being with your daughter? While you were up there talking to 'her', you missed out on your daughter having her day with her soon to be boyfriend. You need to spend more time with her." Luke said in an annoyed voice.

"I'm sorry. It's just that this is only my 2nd girlfriend and  I want to make it the best. I-" he was cut off by Michael

"You know she is using you right?" He said laughing. That made all of us laugh and that only made Ashton cry.

"Aww Ash, I didn't mean it like that. But you have to realize that's what it is." Michael apologist and he hugged Ash.

"It's fine. But you have to prove to me she is a bitch like you guys say she is." And with that, he left to his room.

I hope he's okay. But I didn't push it because it's probably just a phase he is going through. We ate dinner and I headed to bed, with a smile on my face. I probably looked like an idiot but I don't care.

"GOOD NIGHT BROTHERS AND DAD!!!!!!!" I shouted from my room and instantly fell asleep.