Home Sweet Home

Sky's pov

We drove for a few minutes until we pulled up to a gigantic house! It had a beautiful garden, a shit load of trees, and a little pond near it. It was truly beautiful.

As soon as we got out I asked,

"Can I see my room?"

"Of course. I'll show you to it." Calum smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled and we waited. We waited for Luke and Michael to bring my bags up so we could get in, cause Luke had the keys to the house. Ashton was parking the car in the garage.

As soon as Luke opened the door, the boys rushed to their rooms, and brought back boxes. I was confused. Why so many?

"We bought you stuff. I hope you like them." Luke smiled nervously.

"Yeah. I'll like them. Hey, do you think there will be new neighbors?" I asked since in the car we were talking about the neighborhood and how they have not had neighbors since the day they threw a huge party and they had complained but the boys didn't care.

"Yeah! There will be new neighbors coming tommorow Now open your gifts!" Ashton said smiling.

I smiled and opened the first one. It was the one and only.... IPhone 6+!!.

I giggled and smiled too

"Why do I need this?" I asked.

"Because you go to public school tommorow" Calum said

"Cool! I've always wanted to go to public school!!!" I exclaimed

"Good cause you need to open up all of the gifts so you can go to bed. You wake up at 6 am. We can talk about us tommorow after school" Luke said

After all of the gifts, I hugged all of the boys and said goodnight. I went to bed, smiling at my new home.