Chapter Three

I jumped into my solora and hit I-95 . I dialed One of the few people in my family that I was still close to . My baby cousin Nicole we always had a good relationship we use to do everything together .

Hey Baby cousin what's up ? Speak Of the devil heyyyyyy bitch what's up with you . I wonderend why she said speak of the devil who was she talking about me with ? But I brushed it off . where are you ? I'm over here on Wendell , OK I'm going to stop by .

I pulled up to Nicoles house and seen her and a few other faces I recognize . I jumped out my whip locked my doors and walked to the porch.

What's up mylasia , ? I Tured Around and Notcied De'von Sitting in a chair behind me . De'von was one of the finest niggas in providence doing the dam thing. He was tall dark and handsome and money wasn't an issue . All the bitches wanted to roll with him .

What's up Dee ? Ain't nothing girl I see you looking good , I chuckeled and continued to walk towards Nicole .
What's up girl ? Girl I need someone to talk to I told her. You know I'm all ears lasia what's going on cuz ? You know what u got a nice fat l rolled up let's go for a ride , this bitch knew I didn't smoke but I gave in .

As we were leaving De'von grabbed my arm stopping me from Leaving , I'll be waiting for you girl. Nicole screaming from my car D you better leave my cousin alone. We started laughing . Nicky mind your bisnuess she's grown . he let my arm go and I jumped in my car .