Chapter Nine

I woke up with a pounding headache . reaching for my phone to check the time it was 2pm . I got up to wash my face and brush my teeth .

As I walked into the living room there was Nicky and Kev huged up watching a movie . look who's up Nicky said jokinly . " Good Morning Love Birds " How was y'all night I giggled ..

No how was your night ?with your sneaky ass. Nichole knew dam well aint shit with me and dee pop off so I just brushed her off.

Yo lasia ? Whaaat Kev I answered him like that because he always has something smart to say . why keep my boy waiting you know he's been feeling you , now that's your done with that weak ass nigga Eric you need to give my boy a chance .

I looked at Nichole , like bitch why you running my buisnuess ? But I brushed it off.

What you need to worry about is what you and nicky have going On OK ? I'm a grown ass women don't question me . he sucked he's teeth and turned back to movie .

It's been a day since since I caught Eric in my bed with mystery chick , but I wasn't worried I felt better today than I did yesterday . I grabbed me a cup of orange juice and headed back to my room .

I sat on the bed , browsing threw my phone between Instagram and Facebook . I heard a deep voice in the living room but I countuined to do what I was doing.

Then I heard a knock on my door , who is it ? Your future husband he shot back . I knew it was de'von . come in silly I was still laying on my stomach . I had on boy boxer breif shorts and a Vittoria secrets spots bra . so I know he was looking .

What's going on pretty lady ? How you feeling this afternoon ? I'm feeling OK how about you ? I'm aight would be even better if I can take you out to grab some food I know your hungry . we both laughed . yeah I could eat , let me throw something on I'll be right out . . aight I'll be waiting for you . he seemed to always say that and every time he did it was the right time .

I got up and put on A nice fitted sun dress and some nice sandles to match I brushed my hair into a nice slick ponytail and let it hang . I walked into the living room with just Dee standing there. Hey I'm ready . OK let's be out .

Without a care where Nicky and Kev were we left the apartment.

So where do you want to eat ? Umm it doesn't matter to me . well it matters to me . I sat and thought of a place because I knew he wasn't going to let it go . how about olive garden ,? Olive garden it is little lady.

We arrived to our destination , he held the door for me as I walked in , we waited about five minute to be seated . we both sat looked threw our menu and decided what to eat. I was going for the chicken Alfredo and Dee was having Chicken parm over Pasta.

As we waited for our food we talked and laughed. So your finally single he asked , I sipped my wine and laughed yeah finally after six long years.

If you don't mind me asking why are you single ? All these bitches want is money and dick they don't want to work , for their money they want shit giving to them I need someone Independent you feel me .

Yeah I guess , the waiter approached our table with our food , my stomach was touching so iwasted no time going for my folk . I guessing de'von seen ho I attacked my plate because he was lauging but I was to busy eating . we finished up our food left a tip and headed back to Nicky's house .

Kevin's car still wasnt here when we pulled up . we both jumped Out and headed up stairs , I opened the door and sat down on the couch I was so full . I asked dee if he wanted to watch a movie he was cool with it so I popped in Friday , .

It was 8 O'clock and for some reason I was so tired we were still watching Friday but I could feel my eyes getting heavy. De'von was up lauging at smokey and criaig as I drifted off to sleep .

I woke up to my phone vibrating and de'vons hand wrapped around my waist , I guess we were both tired . I looked at my phone for the time it was 3am . I had a text message from a number I didn't know . it read " Bitch this isn't over you'll always belong to me " I knew it was Eric . but he put no fear in my heart.

Knowing I just left a six year relationship I layed back down with de'von on my side.