Chapter Five

I pulled into my garage and noticed erics car here . As i walked into my apartment I Noticed Two wine glasses on my coffee table. My heart started racing and my hands got sweaty .

I walked up my stairs slow and quiet . to hear girl moans . The closer I got to my door the louder the moans got . I twisted the door knob to find Eric banging a bitch from the back. Eric didn't hear me come in . I just stood there watching him . I couldn't see the girls face.

Yes daddy ! Yessssss ! You like that baby ? Yes daddy go deeper . I turned to the left and seen eric had left his gun on the dresser. I picked it up took it of safety and cocked it back. Put my finger on the trigger and let the fuck off .

Eric pulled out the bitch so fast he ended up on the floor , the mystery Girl screaming from the top of her lungs .

BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET YOUR ASS ON THE FLOOR WITH THAT DOG ASS NIGGA !!!! She went to grab the blanket to cover herself . leave my shit the fuck there . Eric looked so surprised he still hasn't said anything .

So this is what the fuck we are doing now huh E ? You fucking bitches in my bed ? Still no response . BANG! BANG! inle off two more shots . oh so you don't hear me talking to you ?

Mylasia I-i-i , YOU WHAT NIGGA ? I'm sorry baby I'm so sorry . I walked a little closer to the both of them the both jumped back . I started to laugh .Bitch put your clothes on and shut the fuck up. I was pissed off not at the fact that he cheated but because he had this hoe in my house. I pay the bills I pay the rent this was my shit.

I went into my walk I'm closet and grabbed my suitcase , eric was still sitting on the floor . Baby please don't go Im sorry . I looked at this man like he was crazy , the mystery girl had her clothes on she sat right back on the floor with eric all I could do was laugh.

I was finished packing my stuff , walked up to Eric and his mystery woman and stood in front of them . I couldn't leave that easy . I smacked that bitch so hard she was out like a light. Eric yelling yo chill mylasia .

Now I knew I couldn't just smack him , so I turned the gun around and hit I'm with the butt of the gun . CRACK!! Ahhh you bitch !! I turned to walk out and before I shut the door I said your mother . . . .

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE ANY FEED BACK

THANK YOU :)