Chapter Eleven

Its been about a month since me and dee got crazy at his place. We started hanging out more , calling and texting eachother but we still wasn't a couple .

I was still staying at nicholes house her and Kevin kicked it off , he hasn't left since the bar. Nicky was loving it.

It was 85 degress and I was beyond hot , i needed an A .C . I grabbed my keys and purse and headed for the door.

Walking around Walmart , trying to find a nice A . c , once I found the one I wanted I went to get help so I can get it in the carrage.

I turned around so fast I didn't see , anyone coming my way, " are you OK " ? I'm sorry . yeah I'm aight . recognizing the voice I looked up to see Eric .

I tried to move pass him , but he blocked me . move out my fucking way eric or .. .. OR WHAT BITCH ? he lauged bitch didn't i tell you , you will always belong to me.

He grabbed my neck and squeezed so hard my eyes started rolling in the back of my head. Was this nigga crazy I caught you in the bed with another bitch and your choking me ?

Yeah fuck this , I had enough strength to kick one of the a.c's off off the shelf I had to get someones attention. After a few seconds costumers and employees came running over. But eric was still choking me.

This man isnt scared of anyone , I hear people screaming "let her go "  "put her down " but he still had my neck . I felt my body giving up but I couldn't let this nigga win. The past month I've been staying at Nicky's I gained a few pounds . so I was a little bit stronger then I was before .

I cocked my leg back and kicked him right in his balls. AHHH !! bitch as soon as he lossened up on my neck I ran for the front entrance door. I hauled ass out of there.

MYLASIA ! MYLASIA ! I heard eric calling me but I still didn't look back . I got in my car and did 80 all the way to Nicky's spot.

Yo Nick ! I was screaming for her to come out her room . whats up girl what the fucks wrong with you ?

This man just tried to kill me , in Walmart in front of a million people.
Are you serious Mylasia ? I'm going to get Kevin.

Nah its cool , I'm going to handle it .
You sure ? Yeah I'm good I'm going to just lay down for a little bit . aight girl call me if you need me .

I laid on the couch , thinking about how I was going to get eric to leave me alone . I thought so hard I ended up falling asleep.

I felt someone stearing at me , when I looked up it was de'von. I gave him a smile and sat up .

What's up baby girl ? Ain't nothing what's going on with you. I just stopped by to ask you what happen at Walmart today ? I looked at him suprisesed , how did he know I was at Walmart. Oh I just went to go look for an A .C .

I could tell he didn't believe me so I got up from the couch so he wasn't staring down on me.

This nigga Eric is going to get his . the first time I ever heard him sound so serious . Yo how Did this nigga know ?

I didn't say anything , we walked into my room and sat in the bed .

Why don't you come stay with me ?
I looked at him like he had three heads. Um I don't think I'm ready for that. Ready for what ? Look how about you stay for a few nights and if your not comfortable I'll bring you back here.

I sat and took this all in. I wouldn't be to bad seeing we been fucking around for almost a month .

OK , I replied.

Oh yeah leave your car keys with nicky . Why ? I need my car . nah no you don't . I didn't ask anymore questions I started to pack a few of my things . once I was finished I knocked on Nicky's door. But I didn't get an answer guessing her and Kevin had so crazy wild sex and fell asleep I laughed at the thought and headed for the door.

I threw the keys on the counter and we was out. Once I got in the car I texted nicky to let her know I left my Car keys there.

" yo nick , I'll be staying at Dee's house for a few nights . I left my car keys on The counter call me when you can ".

Before we headed to de'vons house he made a few plays , I sat in the car and mined my buisnuess . once he was done at his last stop we went straight to his house.

He grabbed my bags and let us in the house. I stood in the kitchen while he Walked my bags into his room .

I decided to follow , so I can start to put my things away but he already beat me to the pounch.

Aw your to cute I said walking up to him giving his cheeck a playful squeeze .

He wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my stomach .

I kissed his forehead and pushed him back on the bed I slipped out of my clothes , now my body was fully naked .

De'von watched me , I knew he was enjoying it because his dick was as hard as a rock. I climbed On top of him kissing on his neck . he had his hand on my ass . I took off his shirt .
And made my way down to undo his pants.

We were both butt ass naked.
I pushed his dick inside of me and started twerling my hips and bouncing my ass . we were both moaning crazy de'von was loving every minute , he was biting his lips and pulling my hair.

I started bouncing up and down faster I was about to cum. Dam girl this pussy is good , give me this pussy girl. Him talking to my nasty had me going nuts. Ahh Dee fuck me baby , before I knew it we both exploded at the same time .

I laid my head on his chest trying to catch my breath , all the feelings and thoughts that I had made me feel warm inside

" I'm in love with a thug "