Chapter Six

I jumped in my car and spead off . I dialed Nicky's number , it rang four times before she picked up . '' Hello" she answered . hey Nick I'm on my way , what's wrong cousin ? I was breathing heavy I was pissed off hurt and happy at the same time.

Ill let you know when I get there , alright I'll be Outside waiting just pull up. We hung up I did 80 all the way down the highway I arrived to Nicky's in ten minutes.

As I pulled up I seen nicky running down the stairs to meet me at my car. She opened my door for me . Yo you Good cousin ? Yeah I'm fine. I jumped out of my car and walked to the trunk . Bitch I know you said you wanted to leave but I didn't know you was talking this soon.

I looked at her and said just Help me with my bags , we headed up nickys stairs and entered her house . she had a nice little two bedroom apartment , she lived alone . she opened the door to the spear room and sat my bags in .

Thanks Nick , bitch please you don't have to thank me we are family . Now get settled in and come on outside its to nice to be cooped up in the house . we both laughed and she headed down the stairs . as soon as I heard the door shut I sat down on the bed and buried my face into my hands and just started to cry .

I don't know why I was crying I should be happy ,I was so unhappy . maybe it was gods way of getting me out of the situation. I fixed myself up grabbed out a new change of clothes .

I took out my true religion shorts and a matching T-shirt. I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on I needed to relax.

After an half hour in the shower I got out , I heard voices in the house so I grabbed my towel and headed into the room we're I had layed my clothes out in . as I stepped in the hallway I seen a tall shadow in front of me . I looked up and seen De'von.

I wondered why he was over Nicky's this time of night , was they fucking ? That couldn't be the case though because he's been trying to get with me for a while.

Dam Mylasia , he put his hand against the wall and licked his lips .I gave him a little smirk . What's up Dee ? Ain't shit I'm still waiting for you I just pushed by him so I can put some clothes on. ILL BE WAITING FOR YOU . I laughed and walked into the room .